Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
Just some personal irl issues and computer troubles. EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
Just some personal irl issues and computer troubles. EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
Just some personal irl issues and computer troubles. EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
Just some personal irl issues and computer troubles. EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
Just some personal irl issues and computer troubles. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
Just some personal irl issues and computer troubles. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Just some personal irl issues and computer troubles. EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
Just some personal irl issues and computer troubles. EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
Just some personal irl issues and computer troubles. EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

Just some personal irl issues and computer troubles.

Hiragi Yoshiya
    Hiragi Yoshiya

Just some personal irl issues and computer troubles. Empty Just some personal irl issues and computer troubles.

Post by Hiragi Yoshiya Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:06 pm

Just so none of you ladies and gents and vagina-havers(Dai) don't think I've gone inactive, I just wanted to write this here to let everyone know why my activity has dipped a little after a huge uptick. Well, I won't delve too deep into what's going on as far as the personal issues are, part of why I went inactive is that the main computer we go on went down and the labtop was going cringe-inducingly slow, so I couldn't really manage to come on much outside of like watching to see if Dai posted. The computer problems are fixed now, so I should be able to come back and get back to the momentum I had a week or two ago. Will also possibly start making character threads, so I can branch out and create more stories.

See ya soon~!

Hiragi Yoshiya
    Hiragi Yoshiya

Just some personal irl issues and computer troubles. Empty Re: Just some personal irl issues and computer troubles.

Post by Hiragi Yoshiya Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:37 pm

Unfortunately, I ran into a lot of uneccesary problems in july,  so this is just an update to let everyone know what's been up. One of the problems was the screen on the lahtop is broken/messed up/blury,  so that took me for a loop and killed my muse and recently there was a week or two where i had a lot of bad luck type situations, so I apologize to Tsubine,  if i disappointed a bit this month, but I don't plan on being inactive like long;

Love you guys too much to just disappear like that.

An Agitobomb of activity is coming soon. -Ominous voice-

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:02 pm