Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
Mountains Of Rage [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
Mountains Of Rage [CLOSED] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
Mountains Of Rage [CLOSED] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
Mountains Of Rage [CLOSED] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
Mountains Of Rage [CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
Mountains Of Rage [CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Mountains Of Rage [CLOSED] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
Mountains Of Rage [CLOSED] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
Mountains Of Rage [CLOSED] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

Mountains Of Rage [CLOSED]

Serenity
    Serenity

Mountains Of Rage [CLOSED] Empty Mountains Of Rage [CLOSED]

Post by Serenity Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:33 pm

Mountains Of Rage [CLOSED] Header2_zpsac937a0f

This day was probably the most interesting one Kaminari has had in a while. An Arrancar walked into the Seireitei like she was walking into her own front door. Not only that, but Kaminari made the decision to allow this Arrancar to stay in the Seireitei. The girl was weak, but she was still an Arrancar. With how many Shinigami had been killed by her kind, Kaminari wouldn't be shocked about the backlash this may cause. She just didn't feel like you should condemn every individual for things that they likely weren't part of. You don't condemn every white person because their ancestors owned slaves, all Japanese for the bombing of Pearl Harbor, or all Germans for the Holocaust. Right? Right. At least, that was what Kaminari was thinking, though her decision making lately has been shoddy.

Kaminari was now making her way back home. She was tired from all of this and seriously hungry. She had the strange craving for ice cream and pickles at the same time. When she thought about it, gross, but it was what her body wanted. She wouldn't eat that in front of Tsubine though; No need to make him puke. Within minutes, the two arrived at Kaminari's place and she hurried inside and to the kitchen to pick out a new tub of ice cream. She didn't even put it in a bowl, nope. She just grabbed the tub, a spoon, returned to the couch, sat down, began kicking her legs happily, and began casually chowing down on her ice cream. And as usual, she was oblivious to the mountain of rage next to her.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Mountains Of Rage [CLOSED] Empty Re: Mountains Of Rage [CLOSED]

Post by Tsubine Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:42 pm

Mountains Of Rage [CLOSED] Header8
    Livid was not the right way to describe Tsubine. Neither was angry, mad, irritated, annoyed, ruffled, or anything of that sort. Actually, the best way to drescribe Tsubine was fearful. He wasn't afraid like a child was of the dark. He wasn't afraid like a nerd was of bullies. Tsubine was afraid like a wife sending her husband and son off to war. Sure, they could take care of themselves. Sure, they were strong. But it was the x factor that he had no idea about that worried Tsubine the most.

Tsubine stayed close to Kaminari on their walk home, not saying anything. Even when they got home, as he now called Kaminari's home his, he didn't say anything. He kept looking in her direction though. As she started to chow down on ice cream, Tsubine decided to be blunt. "You made a poor decision today." He crossed his arms and sighed. "You should have handed the Arrancar over to R&D or the Second Division. They at least have facilities capable of holding one, if it decides to get loose. So why did you let it go like that?"

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:01 pm

"Mmmm..." Kaminari didn't even realize she made the noise when eating ice cream, but she did. She enjoyed it that much. When Tsubine spoke up, Kaminari froze mid-putting spoon in her mouth and looked at him. She glanced from him to the ice cream twice before taking the bite, finishing it and then replied. "Why do you say that?" she said with at tilt of her head. Her demeanor changed quickly and the atmosphere she thought was in the room shifted. He explained what he thought and Kaminari sat the tub of ice cream down on the coffee table. "Stop that." she said, licking a tiny bit off the top of her lips, "She is not an it and speaking of her that way is cruel, especially if she is telling the truth and I believe she is." Kaminari stood up and scowled at him, "And what's you're problem anyway? You were being so... so... off-putting, so... UGH!" Kaminari yelled in annoyance and threw her arms in the air and rolled her eyes, "Whatever! What's done is done. It was my decision!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:20 pm

Tsubine turned his head to face Kaminari, his eyes hard. They weren't narrowed, but they were hard. "I won't refer to the Arrancar as an 'it,' then." He spoke very pointedly, and almost curtly. "And your decision was poorly thought out. Although I trust Captain Fujiki enough to be a Captain, I do not think he has the frame of mind to keep an eye on the Arrancar like needs to be done." Tsubine un-crossed his arms, but didn't stand. He put one arm on the couch's arm rest and the other onto his lap.

"After what happened to you, I do not trust an Arrancar that comes in spouting nonsense about 'friendship,' and not being liked by the other Arrancar. It is far too convenient and too..." Tsubine thought for a moment. "Too stupid to even work. I do not trust the Arrancar. I think the Arrancar is a plant by whoever did that to you, or the Espada—if their claim of not being involved is true. I doubt that as well. The Arrancar needs to be examined as well. If the Arrancar spoke true, then the Arrancar's body is quite different than any other's. If so, we need to figure out how it's different and why. It might lead us to having an antidote in case the poison used on you resurfaces."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:34 pm

"Captain Fujiki can watch over her fine. I trust in his abilities as a Captain and to follow orders. If anything, he has the best mindset for it as he won't immediately slaughter her..." Kaminari was obviously implicating Tsubine with her tone, "...and won't befriend her at the same time. The only other Captain I would have trusted, excluding Lilith, since you shot that down too, would have been Midori. The problem with that is Midori would end up befriending her and if things go south, I wouldn't want her in that position. She'd probably break down and never forgive herself for being fooled..."

"You know... You say all of this shit, but what happens if I do send her to R&D and we find out after hours of experimentation and torture that you know she would be put through, that everything was the truth? We sit back and destroy the body of someone who really just wanted a place to belong? Yeah, I'm not taking part in that bullshit. I'd rather figure things out about her without changing her current positive opinion on who and what Shinigami are like." Kaminari grabbed her tub of ice cream and began eating it again, but she walked around with it, no longer wanting to sit down.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:44 pm

Tsubine's eye twitched. "At least we can agree that Captain Hayashi would not have been a good choice for babysitting the Arrancar." Tsubine watched Kaminari as she paced around. Although he loved her, she was making him regret giving her the position of Captain-Commander. "Sometimes you have to make the tough decision and not be a good person. If we ended up being wrong about the Arrancar, then it's not like we would suddenly be the most hated people in the Soul Society. It would feel somewhat bad, since the Arrancar at least has the body of a young girl... but I do not think it would be a decision I would lose any sleep over."

"And how are we going to figure out if the Arrancar is telling the truth? How do we know that there is no Hollow hole or mask fragment? Is someone going to peek during a shower? Or maybe when the Arrancar is sleeping, someone will perform a strip-search? You could have just oversaw the experiments in the Twelfth Division yourself and made sure nothing went overboard. You had plenty of other options, but no, you went with the... third worst one. At least you didn't just let the Arrancar roam free..." Tsubine shook his head at the thought.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:58 pm

After he stopped, Kaminari stopped for a moment and just stood there, staring at the wall. After a while, she walked over to the kitchen and put the ice cream back in the freezer. "You're such a jerk sometimes..." she said as she closed the door, but didn't remove her hand from the handle. She just squeezed it and stood there for a while. When she finally turned away, Kaminari had tears running down her cheeks. "FINE! IF YOU WOULDN'T LOSE ANY SLEEP OVER SOMETHING THAT HORRIBLE THEN YOU GO ON AND DO IT! GO OVER TO CAPTAIN FUJIKI, TELL HIM YOU'RE DEALING WITH HER, AND THEN TOSS HER AT THE TWELFTH!" Kaminari walked over and angrily slapped a few things off of the side table near the couch and watched them scatter over the floor, growling like an annoyed teenage girl.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:19 pm

"Kaminari..." Tsubine spoke with a calming, but warning tone as he stood up. "I'm not going to do that. You made your decision. I'm not going to go around it. I'm trying to convince you that what you did wasn't the best choice. I'm just worried, and decisions like this do not help." Tsubine attempted to put a hand on her shoulder to try to calm her down. He didn't expect it to work though.

"Allowing the Second or the Twelfth to handle the situation would be best. I can tell you are worried about the Arrancar's safety. Both the Second and Twelfth could offer up isolated chambers." It took all he could do to keep from saying 'cells.' "It keeps the Arrancar safe from potential renegade Shinigami, which there will be if anyone catches word, and it would keep you and our child safe if what the Arrancar said is false. The fact that the Arrancar used our Senkaimon bothers me, Kaminari. It makes me think that there is a Shinigami potentially conpsiring with other Arrancar. If that is the case, we need to be extra cautious."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:24 pm

"Ugh..." Kaminari groaned in irritation, "I hate this. You should just agree with me! If you weren't gonna, why'd you give me Captain Commander?" Kaminari waved her hand quickly after saying that. "You know what, don't answer that. Stupid question. Why the hell would I want to know? Probably was the only person you could have trust, which says very little about the other Captains, since I obviously suck at this job anyway. Bad decision after bad decision. Apparently, bad decisions is all that I am good at." she said with a depressed laugh. The tears had stopped, but she wasn't a happy camper right now. "Maybe I should just quit. Gonna be a Mother soon anyway... Not gonna be able to do my job as Captain Commander, so why should I keep the job? Everything I've worked for... But nope, a Mom. Me... A mom. Probably fuck up that job too." she mumbled, but it could be heard.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:39 pm

Tsubine sighed. And then he hugged her tight, despite whatever opposition she threw at him. "Kaminari." Tsubine's voice wasn't cold, but it wasn't warm either. It was a warning, caring voice. It was like a lighthouse. The lighthouse warns of rocks, but it also is there to guide ships to safe harbour. "Kaminari. You're not fucking up the job. The only good decision I made in my first decade of being the Captain-Commander was the meet-and-greet I did soon after I was promoted. The other stuff I thought of was shot down immediately by my lieutenant. You are just new to the job."

"And... I don't think your hormones going crazy because of the baby helps your decision making. I think if we had been able to discuss this before the Arrancar came in, or if you weren't in such a hormonal state, a better decision could have been reached. Either way, you've made some fantastic decisions as a Captain-Commander. You have a fantastic Lieutenant, and I like the look of the 10th Division now that it has a proper Lieutenant now. You also have something I didn't have. You have friends as Captains and other seated officers. If you screw up bad enough, they'll let you know and then they'll just laugh with you. They'll help you get through bad decisions and let you learn what good decisions are."

Tsubine brushed a hand across her cheek, wiping away the slowly-dripping tears. "But don't you ever say you're going to be a terrible mother. Why? Because we're both going to fuck up being parents now and then. I've never been a parent before, and the world is different from when I was raised, so I can't even look back at that for help. But just because we're going to fuck up every now and then doesn't mean we're going to be bad parents, nor does it mean we're going to fuck up the job all the time. Just... don't put the baby in the freezer like you did that soda..."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:56 pm

Kaminari tried pulling away out of annoyance for just a moment, but practically fell into him a second later. For the duration of their embrace, he pretty much had to hold her up, if he could even tell her tiny ass wasn't standing on her own two feet. The fact was, Kaminari wanted to collapse. She was tired and emotional and more emotional. She just couldn't handle it. Well, she didn't want to handle it. The hormones were frustrating and making her feel too much. Kaminari relaxed a bit when she felt him wiping the tears away from her face. When he mentioned the ice cream though, Kaminari's eyes widened and she ran over to the freezer. "I did it again?!" she shouted and opened it up. There was no soda inside, just ice cream. Then she understood what he meant. She felt stupid for a moment and then sighed, closing the freezer. She looked back to Tsubine embarrassed and then rushed back into his arms. "I'm sorry..." she said and then planted her face into his chest, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She just kept repeating it into his chest multiple times, holding tightly onto him.

"I just don't want her to be disappointed..." Kaminari turned her head and treated his chest like a pillow, "I know it sounds weird. I know this might go wrong, but my gut feeling is telling me that that girl... The Arrancar is not like the rest. And if she's not, I don't want her to feel trapped, alone... or violated by the time we are able to figure that out. I do not trust Reika Yamanaka, her Lieutenant, or that damned Kurisu with someone who acts like that... And... I'm not sure how Captain Little Saionji would react to it." Kaminari released Tsubine from her tiny womanly grasp and walked over to sit on the couch, putting a hand on her head as if checking for fever. "She seems so honest... She admitted to her fear of you. Even the lowly hollow that you could crush with Reiatsu alone would act as if they could fight you, but her... She doesn't do that. She... begged for help, for friends... for trust. I don't have the heart to turn that away." Kaminari closed her eyes and just sat there, a hand on her stomach.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:29 pm

Tsubine tried to correct her as she ran to the freezer, but he just smiled. He then began to chuckle as he saw her face. It was... It was Kaminari. There were so many little thing she did and faces she made that were just her. No one else could pull off those expressions. No one else could puff their cheeks like that and still be taken seriously. But Kaminari could. And as she nuzzled his chest, Tsubine's arms wrapped around her, keeping her there.

"I can not blame you on your distrust of Captain Yamanaka, her Lieutenant or Lieutenant Kurisu. As for Captain Saionji the younger... I trust in his judgement enough that I do not believe he'd cause harm, but I also think he can be a bit emotional. It is a good trait to have, but at the same time it can be dangerous. Out of the Captains we have, Captain Fujiki or Captain Arishima—if we could find Captain Arishima—would be the best choices. I feel as though the facilities of the Second or Twelfth would be better suited though. We could do a bit old switcheroo and have Captain Fujiki become the Captain of the Second or Twelfth." Tsubine was only half-serious.

Tsubine took a seat beside Kaminari, his arm wrapping around her tiny shape. "I will give you the benefit of the doubt on the Arrancar being different. You are right about what..." Tsubine hesitated, and then spoke as if he had tasted something sour, "she said. A normal Hollow would have tried to fight me, or think they could. It felt good to be feared, even by an Arrancar in the shape of a little girl. Just be careful around the Arrancar, okay? I don't want you or our child to get hurt if your gut feeling turns out to be wrong."

Ryuunosuke's clothes... changed. He didn't change his clothes entirely. Instead, they changed on him. The puffy jacket formed into a haori, and the rest of his clothes morphed into a shihakkushou. Ryuunosuke was back in his old garb. He left a folded piece of paper with 'Thank You' written on it on the counter in Sakura's room. Walking out with purpose, Ryuunosuke made his way to the First Division's headquarters. The receptionist was very confused, but allowed him through. A guard further down the hall tried to stop him, but his explanation of who he was just made the guard scurry down the hall and into Kaminari's office. "Ma'am... um... you have a guest. We can't really stop him... He's... um... claiming to be a former Captain-Commander." Not long after, Ryuunosuke entered as well. He looked around, not seeing Tsubine. He eyed Kaminari. "I am here to see the Captain-Commander. Is he in?" Not long after, Tsubine stepped out of the bathroom leading to Kaminari's office... and stared flabberghasted at who he saw.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:37 pm

The next day came and Kaminari was feeling a bit better. She had been able to snuggle up against the love of her life all night, eat lots of ice cream, and sleep pretty damn well. She didn't enjoy the morning though, not went the sickness hit. She was finally feeling better and took a walk to her office with Tsubine. Soon after they got there, he too ended up in the bathroom bent over and throwing up. Kaminari was peeking worriedly through the door when she heard someone call out for her. She closed the door behind her and looked to the guard that had entered. "A what now?" Kaminari raised an eyebrow and grabbed onto her Zanpakutō, waiting for the man to enter. The man who entered was not someone she recognized. "Who da hell is that?" she thought, but sort of recognized him.

The way he eyed her made Kaminari want to punch him in the gut right here and now. "He is a she and she is me. And this she would like to know what exactly you want with her?" Kaminari actually took a step back away from this man. When Tsubine stepped out, the look on his face said it all. Kaminari's expression turned into a frown and for the first time in a while, she was completely stuck.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:35 pm

Ryuunosuke raised an eyebrow. So she was the Captain-Commander? What of Tsubine? Had he fallen in battle? Blasphemous. That man wouldn't die even if you killed him. "What happened to the form—" Tsubine stepped out, his mouth wide in shock. Ryuunosuke Asakawa, his mentor and former superior officer... was standing in front of him. "Cap... Captain Asakawa?" Tsubine blinked to make sure it wasn't a mirage. Ryuunosuke gave a nod of acknowledgement. His expression seemed to lighten a bit too.

"It is good to see you, Tsubine. This woman claims to be the Head-Captain, is this true?" Tsubine took a step to be next to Kaminari, putting his arm around her. "Yes, it is. Kaminari Hatakeyama is my successor, and she has been in the position for... twelve years now?" Tsubine looked to her for confirmation. "But more importantly, she's my fiance. Please do not refer to her as 'this woman,' and afford her every respect you'd give me." Ryuunosuke stared in silence for a moment, eyeing the two of them.

And then, the former Captain-Commander bowed to Kaminari respectfully. "Right. My apologies, Captain-Commander Hatakeyama. I wish you luck in your life as a wife." Ryuunosuke turned back to Tsubine. "Why did you step down?" "Another time, sir. What... what brought you back?" Ryuunosuke nodded in approval. "I was getting on that. I heard that you," he nodded to Kaminari, "were kidnapped earlier this year. If the enemy was able to kidnap the Captain-Commander, then we are dealing with someone quite sophisticated. And because of that, I am offering my services and my sword to the Gotei once more. I will not accept a paycheck or a position, but I will be your ally in this conflict."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:36 am

"This woman?" Kaminari repeated that phrase in her mind quite a few times as she glared at this man. She didn't know him and he didn't know her, so how dare he refer to her as 'this woman'. The amount of disrespect was enough to make her lash out in a hormonal rage. If it weren't for Tsubine standing here, she would have. "Six." she answered clearly, but she was obviously upset. Kaminari stood there with fists clenched as Tsubine wrapped an arm around her. She appreciated the correction Tsubine made. If this man had chosen to disrespect her again, there'd be a war in this office that Tsubine just might run from. That moment of silence allowed Kaminari to imagine throwing an ice cream cone at the black haired mans head. It was one of those moments where they'd be staring at each other while she was eating it and would suddenly throw it. The ice cream would slam into his smug face and then she'd say, "You made me drop my cone" and he'd have to get her another. Oh, she'd love that so fucking much right now. This thought calmed her down and made her chuckle.

She giggled with her hand in front of her mouth, curtsying toward Ryuunosuke when he bowed to her, "Forgiven. Only this time of course. I can't entirely be angry at you, now can I? Though... I wonder how many years you're warranted for going AWOL and then illegally re-entering the Seireitei without the proper documentation... Dunno if I could just forgive for that." It was a rule. That existed, yep, but only if the current Captain Commander enforced it. She could overrule just about any decision like that, so she might be nice to "this man". Passive aggressive hormonal insecure women are not to be taken lightly. Ryuunosuke brought up something that Kaminari actually wanted answers to. Why did Tsubine step down? The question was avoided, but he wouldn't get out of that one easily.

Kaminari's expression soured to embarrassment. She looked away from them and sighed, "Of course you heard about that..." Kaminari went and sat at her desk, putting her elbows on it and pressing her face into her hands. With a glare, she warned Tsubine to say nothing about her inebriation. Luckily, another thought came to Kaminari's mind. She'd give a look of apology if she interrupted Tsubine, but she spoke up anyway. "Actually... There is something I wouldn't mind your help with." Kaminari leaned back in her office chair, a hand over her stomach, "Over the next... year, I won't be able to perform as a Captain Commander should... I-Um... I'll need Tsubine with me while I deal with a few very, very important things and, since you're who you are, and Tsubine seems to both trust and respect you more than I've seen him respect anyone... I'd like you to stand in on combat situations... when I can't. I can do paperwork and deal with everything else... except any sort of combat and that includes training... really any physical strain." She couldn't even look at them while explaining.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:08 pm

Ryuunosuke blinked. "Then my mail did not reach the Soul Society. I had mailed proper forms of retirement after I left, or so I thought. It was an afterthought, I admit. For all I know, it might have been left with my personal possessions." Tsubine patted Kaminari's shoulder. "I'm sure he'll provide us with an answer that will suffice as an apology." Ryuunosuke nodded. "But as you said, not now."

Ryuunosuke nodded thoughtfully. "Taking over frontline duty as the Captain-Commander is... something I may not be suited for." Ryuunosuke looked a bit uncomfortable. "I believe I should explain more about my leaving. My Bankai... is special, even for a Bankai. It allows me to up my physical attributes, but it has a downside. The downside is that my body reverts to the last time I released my Bankai. Meaning that when I released it, my strength went down to the level of a lieutenant's. I still have my muscle memory, but not the muscles I had. If I were to release my Zanpakutō now, I would return to how I was when I was the Captain-Commander... but that would negate my reason for leaving in the first place."

"I left to train. When Tsubine defeated me in a duel, I knew I was outmatched. And as someone who strives to be a pure Shinigami, I needed to be stronger. So I released my Bankai. The problem is that in that state, I could not lead. I had the mind of a leader, but any other Captain could have bested me in a duel at that time. I am at a fraction of my former strength overall, but my body is moving far more easily than before. To use a modern term... it is like I entered a 'new game plus,' where I start out at level one, but I have my final level equipment. I do not mind serving as a tactician, but my skills are not as good as they could be at this time. Your fiance is far more apt for that position than I am, although I will try to do what you ask. That is, if the offer is still there considering what you now know."

Last edited by Tsubine on Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:33 pm

"It entertains me that video games were apparently a field of study you took on during your time in the world of the living..." Kaminari said, but meant it more as a joke. She sighed and tilted her head back, staring at Tsubine while she thought. She did not want to tell this man she was pregnant. She's keeping that a secret until they were both ready to reveal it. "I'd rather not put you in a bad situation. Right now, we're having difficulty getting in touch with multiple captains. After my kidnapping, Captain Arishima, Koenig, Araragi, and Foiche have all-... I don't want to say disappeared, but it seems like that. No one else, excluding Captain Hayashi and former Captain Antonoivh, is aware of the situation, so I'd prefer that stay between us..." Kaminari sat up again and looked to Ryuunosuke.

"I don't want to, but I need to. With what's going on in the Gotei, I need our people trained. I'd usually do something like that myself, but right now I can't. You two together, along with Captains Saionji," she said captains on purpose, "would be perfect to push the rest into gaining more power. Very soon, the Gotei is going to be at war and  I'm not sure with who. With this many Captains gone, unless they return, I will likely be replacing them for people who are actually present. I can't risk anything, not this close to war." Kaminari realized then how stupid she was for letting Tala in. Even if her gut feeling had toward her Tala was good, it's a risk that she should not have taken. Kaminari stood back up and headed to the bathroom, "The offer stands. You're needed." and then went in to throw up again...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:02 am