Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
Practice Makes Perfect [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
Practice Makes Perfect [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
Practice Makes Perfect [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
Practice Makes Perfect [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
Practice Makes Perfect [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
Practice Makes Perfect [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Practice Makes Perfect [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
Practice Makes Perfect [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
Practice Makes Perfect [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

Practice Makes Perfect [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity

Practice Makes Perfect [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Practice Makes Perfect [Closed]

Post by Serenity Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:39 am

Practice Makes Perfect [Closed] - Page 2 Header6_zpse1era8xf

Hanae felt something more in the words her Captain was speaking, but couldn't place it. The silence between them allowed her mind to wander to a specific question. The look on his face was actually not surprising to Hanae. She was not asking for more than her own curiosity, so any other feelings another would feel about it weren't there. And if he had understood where her questioning was going, Captain Arishima would have realized that the subject was actually related. She chuckled and shook her head.

"I'm actually going to take that as a no." Hanae said and looked back out over the Seireitei, "Did you know she requested to be in your squad? She didn't ask to be in the Tenth, no. She asked to be placed within the same squad as Genpaku Arishima... I don't remember all of the details, but you apparently saved her life. You inspired her to join the Gotei and fight the way you do. That is what I was asking if you remember." Hanae watched him closely then. She was figuring out exactly what he thought of that.

Genpaku
    Genpaku

Practice Makes Perfect [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Practice Makes Perfect [Closed]

Post by Genpaku Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:57 pm

Practice Makes Perfect [Closed] - Page 2 GenpakuPostingHeaderBB

“Yes, Miss Jukodo; I do remember that,” he responded, his tone calm as he looked back over the Seireitei in the fading light.
    “I was not aware that she joined the Division specifically because I was here, but I do in fact remember the day she was rescued. I've never brought it up though, since I know that sometimes people don't like to bring up their pasts. I figured if she ever wanted to bring it up, she'd do so on her own.” A small smile broke across his features. “Besides, its hard to forget hair that bright isn't it?” he asked, aiming to lighten the mood slightly without completely diverging from the topic in case Hanae had more to ask him about it.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:09 am

Hanae smiled and nodded. She was glad his remembered. "Yeah, her hair is so soft though! Not just bright. I dare you to touch it next time you see her, but I have to be there too. She'll faint, I'll laugh, and you'll see how soft that hair actually is! It's amazing." Hanae chuckled and then laughed when the image of Nina fainting came to mind, "Nina is shyer than she seems. She won't approach you without a reason. Not only are you you, but you're our Captain. She probably feels like she doesn't have permission to come up to you, even just to say hi. You should let her know you remember her!"

Hanae poked at his side, her cheeks puffed up in a slight pout, "She won't do it. You're the one with a crown on your head, well a cloak over your shoulders. You can do whatever you want, mostly. It's funny how many fear walking up to a Captain. Like a peasant walking up to a King or Queen. Luckily, I have little respect for authority," she lied and smiled at it, "Otherwise I might be like the others."

Genpaku
    Genpaku

Post by Genpaku Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:38 am

Practice Makes Perfect [Closed] - Page 2 GenpakuPostingHeaderBB

Genpaku chuckled along with Hanae when she brought up Nina's apparently soft hair. Oh, how best friends terrorized their friends for their own amusement. His amusement seemed to dampen slightly however when she brought up how people wouldn't walk up to him because of his position.
    “Your comparison is more apt than you'd think,” he grumbled before something else seemed to grab his attention. He looked up as the sun finished setting and the Seireitei revealed itself in flickering flames and lights as night settled in. It was a pretty sight.

“We'll see,” he said, and it seemed to be an answer to Hanae's entire plan to kill her friend out of embarrassment. “For now, I think its closing in on too late to sit around. Not only could I go for something to eat, I've a good bit of paperwork to do what with having the Lieutenant's work sitting around collecting dust as well.” He stood up, stretching slightly as he did.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:51 am

Hanae's comparison to royalty apparently struck a chord with her Captain. "Well, you can't blame them." was all Hanae felt like she could say on the subject because of how it seemed to bother Genpaku. Noticing his attention elsewhere, Hanae followed his gaze out over the Seireitei and was able to enjoy the sunset as well. She had never gotten to see it, at least from this angle. Hanae clapped in excitement when her Captain seemed to agree to her plan. She hoped to god he would go for it. That would be an amazing sight, for Hanae. "I wouldn't mind something to eat too, but I want to check on Nina. I'll probably do that afterwards." Hanae stood up and stretched as well. When she stopped, she charged Captain Arishima with a friendly hug. "Thank you so much for your help!" she said before turning away and waving to him, "Goodnight, Captain!" And with that, she ran off to check on Nina...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:02 am