Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
A Long Time Coming [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
A Long Time Coming [CLOSED] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
A Long Time Coming [CLOSED] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
A Long Time Coming [CLOSED] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
A Long Time Coming [CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
A Long Time Coming [CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
A Long Time Coming [CLOSED] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
A Long Time Coming [CLOSED] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
A Long Time Coming [CLOSED] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

A Long Time Coming [CLOSED]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

A Long Time Coming [CLOSED] Empty A Long Time Coming [CLOSED]

Post by Tsubine Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:04 am

Kei had never been to the Captain's assembly hall. She had only been a Lieutenant for a few months, but even then she wasn't allowed inside. The massive doors were intimidating, as she felt she knew what this was about. This was about either the information gathered by Lilith or about Yua. The fact she had seen Yua just before coming here was a good sign. She knew, however, there were Shinigami who could use shunpo to cover the distance from Kei's room to here quicker than she could. Yua might be inside. Kei swallowed as she opened the door, the last person to enter the room.

Tsubine had heard an odd request from his closest friend earlier in the day. She requested a private meeting with him, Captain Kazuo Saionji of the 2nd Division, Lieutenant Kurisu Nadeshiko of the 2nd Division, and Lieutenant Kei Makabe of the 10th Division. The private meeting was not that unusual. From Lilith, sure, but overall it was not something out of the ordinary. No, the request's oddity came from the fact that Lieutenant Nadeshiko was requested to sit outside under watch at first. Tsubine granted the request. Hell Butterflies were sent to the appropriate individuals, and the meeting was said to start at about one in the afternoon. It took time to prepare for such a thing.

Kazuo informed Kurisu and told her to follow him. He had no idea what this was about, but his lieutenant, a known sneaky-sneak, was being asked to be brough before the Captain-Commander. He felt that her retribution had come. At the Captain's Assembly Hall, Kazuo nodded to a small waiting area outside of the room. "Kurisu, wait here until we call for you." Kazuo nodded to the two white-hooded guards and entered.

Once everyone had arrived, Tsubine yawned. "All right, all right..." This was a bit of a pain in the ass, but he wasn't going to complain about it. "Lil—" Tsubine's mouth drew inward for a moment. He had not talked to her in nearly a year. Did he have the right to call her by her first name anymore? He decided not to think of it that way. This was a professional meeting. "Captain Antonovich, you requested this meeting. So, why?"
    Serenity
    Serenity

A Long Time Coming [CLOSED] Empty Re: A Long Time Coming [CLOSED]

Post by Serenity Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:21 am

A Long Time Coming [CLOSED] Header5_zps4tikeiwq

The day had come where Lilith was ready to confront those needed with the information she had gathered. Lilith wasn't usually a sneaky-sneak, but those in charge of guarding the information weren't anywhere near as skilled as her. Lilith came to the meeting with two files in hand. The first was Kurisu Nadeshiko's basic file and the second was of a certain experiment she had completed during her time in the Twelfth Division. Lilith was the first to arrive, besides the Captain Commander, and stood in silence the entire time. She didn't spare a glance for anyone until Kei finally entered the assembly hall. When Kei entered, Lilith perked up a bit and motioned for the woman to stand by her side.

Kurisu was in her office face-desked when her Captain came in and informed her of the meeting. Kurisu had been warned by Nobuharu that people were looking into her, so she assumed something would be happening soon. "I still owe him a date..." she thought casually as she stood up. Kurisu felt she had nothing to hide. She stopped all illegal experimentation when she was transferred, even if only because she didn't have the equipment for it. She followed her Captain to the assembly hall, surprised by the presence of the Eleventh Division Captain. However, she didn't get to step in. She was told to wait outside where she watched someone she did not know pass her by. This woman was allowed in?

The Captain Commander's slip of the tongue was expected. She used to think he could call her by her first name anyway, but didn't feel that way at this moment. "I was informed by Lieutenant Makabe a while back that the Twelfth Division must have been hiding something in regards to Hatakeyama's kidnapping." Lilith went straight to the point, handing Tsubine both of the files, "On a personal request, I trusted Lieutenant Makabe's judgement and began investigating. Unfortunately, she was right. The poison used on both Hatakeyama and Ito at the time were originally created here..." Lilith turned toward Captain Saionji and motioned with her head over to the door, "Take a guess who made it."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:42 am

Kei was relieved that Lilith didn't bring up Yua. That was the one thing she couldn't let out. Kazuo's eyes narrowed. His fists went tight, and he glanced at the door. Tsubine sighed, knowing the story about Kurisu Nadeshiko. "...Greeeaaaat." He looked through the files, although he didn't understand the technical gobbledygook. "So what you're saying is that this proves that the same poison, or at least something extremely similar, was originally created by her?"

"Lieutenant Makabe, how did you come across this information?""Sir, I..." Kei thought about this for a split second. She couldn't tell them about Yua. So, she'd have to lie. But she couldn't. "Sir, someone confided in me on a promise of their anonymity." Tsubine looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Kei thought he wasn't going to believe her. "Fair enough. I worked patrols. Some people don't want to be brought in. If we need this person, do ask them again if they would like to come forward." Tsubine nodded. "Before we bring Lieutenant Nadeshiko in, what are your opinions?" Tsubine looked at Lilith, then Kazuo. Kei understood that her opinion wasn't being asked for.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:49 am

A Long Time Coming [CLOSED] Header5_zps4tikeiwq

Lilith was proud to see Kei not crack under the pressure of being questioned by the Captain Commander. She made sure not to mention Yua, or even hint at the woman's existence, for Kei's sake. "Well, after taking a look at the poisons make-up in Captain Hayashi's files, it's obvious that it was altered by someone with similar skills. However, I cannot confirm that Lieutenant Nadeshiko even knew her poison was being used..." Lilith explained as clearly as she could, "If she knew, then she's a traitor... If not, then we've got a security issue that likely goes back farther than the last few years. From what I understand, the type of alteration that was made isn't easily done. It took a while."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:06 am

Tsubine nodded. Lilith's opinion was well-thought out. "I see... Thank you. Captain Saionji?" Kazuo stayed silent, his arms crossed. He spoke up rather suddenly. "She was noted to have done experiments before—illegal and dangerous ones I mean. However, we gave her a pardon on the condition that she did not experiment again. This would not break the pardon unless it was done recently. However, we can't let this go unpunished, or at the very least uninvestigated. We need to find out if she sold it, gave it away, or whatever. We need to know how the Arrancar got a hold of that." "Actually... I might be able to answer that."

All eyes in the room focused on Kei. She winced and regretted speaking up. However, courage prevailed. "My informant noticed someone sneaking the recipe for that poison away. That's how they knew this came from the 12th." "And this person waited until now to come forward?" "I... I don't think they understood what it exactly was at the time. And they have been terrified of coming forward. If... If I may say so, you and your predecessor are intimidating." Tsubine cracked a smirk, then sighed. "If this is the case, then we have a major security leak. I really would like to speak with your informant, Lieutenant Makabe. They may be vital to this. Tell them that." "Y-yes sir."

"Well, let's bring her in." Tsubine reached into his haori and threw a tennis ball at the door. This was the accepted signal of "open the door." As the door opened, he motioned towards the waiting room and nodded. One of the white-haired guards walked over and told Kurisu she was going to be allowed in. Once the door was sealed, Tsubine looked at Kurisu with hard eyes. "As you may have heard, there were a pair of kidnapping and poisonings last year. The victims were a Daigoro Ito and a Rai Hatakeyama—" "Kaminari. It's read as Kaminari, Captain-Commander." "Oh, so it is. The victims were poisoned by a very specific type of poison, one that you developed, Kurisu Nadeshiko. We would like to hear what you have to say about the creation of this poison as well as why it fell into the hands of Arrancar."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:22 am

A Long Time Coming [CLOSED] Header_zpsp06vp07x

Lilith could not hold back the bellowing laughter that came with Kei admitting Tsubine and Ryuunosuke were intimidating. Outside the door, Kurisu raised an eyebrow at the laughter, noticing the guards had heard it as well. Lilith had to force herself stop after a while and looked to Tsubine. "Should learn to smile a bit more, Captain Commander." Lilith wiped a tear of joy from her eye and crossed her arms. Soon, Kurisu was allowed into the room and looked around at everyone else. She glanced to her Captain with an eyebrow raised. Well, something was going on. "So this is obviously about me..."

The Captain Commander spoke up and explained the situation. "Captain Commander, I have created hundreds of concoctions that one could consider poisons, while others would actually be a damn cleaning solution, so I guess they're poisons to. I'd have to know exactly which one you're talking about for me to give any opinion." Kurisu crossed her arms and looked Tsubine directly in the eye. She did not like being the center of attention, so she blocked everyone else out, at least for the moment.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:35 am

Tsubine was glad to see her smile, but dammit! He narrowed his eyes and looked at Lilith with a playful harshness. "Hey, even if I did smile, people would still find me intimidating, Li—Captain Antonovich." Tsubine regained his composure and called for Kurisu to enter with his all-mighty tennis ball of notification. Her attitude was abrasive, and Tsubine wanted to yank her by her collar until she was respectful. "It's noted as... bah, here." Tsubine, using a minor Kidō, floated the folder to Kurisu. "That's practically identical, from what I understand, to what was found in those two Shinigami. Do you recognize it?"

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:50 am

A Long Time Coming [CLOSED] Header_zpsp06vp07x

Kurisu noted the interesting interaction that Captain Antonovich had with the Captain Commander. The conversation turned to her and she spoke how she always did. She may have been abrasive, but she didn't think she was disrespectful. When the file was handed to her, she read through it and raised an eyebrow. "I do. I numbered it HE184RHI23." she explained and realized quickly that was going above everyone's head, "It was the one hundred and eighty fourth hollow extraction I created and the twenty third regeneration and healing impeder among the extracts. It went through the body like a disease, preventing all natural and unnatural healing. It was also the last of the series I made before I gave up on the regeneration line and moved back to truth serums... So this was used on the girl who was kidnapped? And it was used by an Arrancar no less?" Kurisu paced back and forth.

After a moment, Kurisu chuckled and nodded. "Absolutely fascinating." she mumbled to herself and handed the file back to the Captain Commander. "I assume the girl did survive; I haven't paid much attention since hearing she came back, so... If she survived, then she's one lucky girl. When I say my version impeded healing, I mean it. You know how your skin sheds naturally? It stopped the new stuff from growing. If they hadn't fucked with my formula, she'd be dead. A healthy person who takes it might as well call themselves a bubble boy. Besides me being the original creator, how can I help?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:11 am

All three were not understanding half of the words coming out of Kurisu's mouth. Kei was stoic, like always, Kazuo furrowed his brow, and Tsubine just looked downright confused. He was better at slashing shit with his sword than sciency shit. "Yes. And we do believe an Arrancar was behind it. While we do not know exactly who poisoned Hatakeyama, we know an Arrancar poisoned Daigoro Ito. It's safe to assume they were done by the same people, if not the same person." Her pacing was getting on Tsubine's nerves, but she stopped as she handed the file back.

"Yes, she did." Tsubine interrupted her. He continued to listen without anything else to say. "I have a few questions, requests, et cetera for you. One, I would like to know what you know about any laboratory break-ins or anything similar during your time as the 12th Division's Lieutenant. Two, did you sell or give this poison or its recipe to anyone? Three, do you think you can make an antidote for it? If they have made two doses, there is no telling how many more they have."

The meeting continued on for hours. Kazuo spoke up on behalf of his Lieutenant surprisingly. She seemed to have not broken her parole, and she had served him mostly well as a Lieutenant. Kei insisted that her source remain anonymous, even more fervently now that Kurisu was in the room. Tsubine really just wanted it to be over. He really only half-listened near the end of the meeting, and when he finally had heard enough, he nodded and spoke up. "Well, does anyone have any last words for this meeting? I think we've talked about this enough, and it's getting late." Kei and Kazuo replied with a no, and they looked to Lilith and Kurisu for their answers.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:32 am

A Long Time Coming [CLOSED] Header_zpsagqhkiki

The moment the Captain Commander implied she might have sold the poison off, Kurisu's entire demeanor changed. Her gaze hardened and fixated on him. "To answer your first question, Captain Commander," Kurisu spoke up seriously, her voice as sharp as a newly made katana, "During my time in the Twelfth Division, there was only one recorded break in. It had to do with someone stealing experimental medicines for some patient in the Fourth. Any other break ins were dealt with by the Captain or myself. I know of two. One is a mystery where certain data files, none of which that I can remember the contents of, were stolen. The second was more of a break out, when one of my subject decided he wanted to go back on his contract and fled the facility. He is dead by his own hand."

"As for your second question," Kurisu's eyes narrowed, her sharp tone becoming a little louder, "My experiments are for me, myself, and I. If I were to find the person who dared mimic my work without my permission, I can assure you they would suffer one of my many punishments deemed illegal by the Thirteen Squads. I do not, will not, and have not ever sold any information to anyone. I didn't even like releasing results to the rest of the squads, let alone a measly Arrancar." Kurisu closed her eyes for a moment, took a deep breath and calmed down. She never yelled, but she did raise her voice enough to make the offense she took from his question obvious. And so the meeting continued on for hours...

"I've said my peace and given all of the information I can give. If I do some more research and possibly get access to some of my old work, I could likely tell you more, but there is no guarantee, so I doubt that will be granted... However," Kurisu stepped up to Kei and tilted her head, "I can tell you have problems revealing your source to me. Understandable because of this meetings nature, but I assure you... I don't care." Kurisu looked around the room and then to her Captain, "Not once in my career within the Gotei have I hidden anything. My experiments were done where anyone could walk in and see. I have not lied and I will not," Kurisu looked back to Kei, "Harm someone who has not previously given consent. That is all I have to say on any of these matters. If I find anything more, someone here will be the first to know about it." Kurisu glanced to Kazuo with that and then bowed before leaving, "Good evening." If Tsubine tried to stop her, Lilith would put a hand up to stop him.

Once Kurisu closed the door and Kei had left after being dismissed, Lilith turned to the other Captains in the room. "That chick freaks me out." Lilith said with a vocal shudder. And the meeting went on...

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:45 pm

A Long Time Coming [CLOSED] Header2_zpsrcz1p34x

Thread Cont... Time skip.

Lilith's home was silent, even though two people were currently occupying her living room. Lilith was sitting on the floor right in front of her couch, leaning against it. She was holding on to someone's hand just to show that she was still there. Kei Makabe had been horribly hurt after an unspeakable attack. After finding her, this was the only place Lilith was going to allow Kei to be and very few people were going to get near her now. One of those people had been called: Captain Hayashi of the Fourth.

Lilith had sent the hell-butterfly out a few minutes ago and the two were now playing the waiting game. Lilith gently wiped Kei's hair out of her eyes. She hated seeing Kei like this and someone was going to die for it. When the knock came to the door, Lilith practically jumped up. She kissed Kei's hand and set it down on the couch before grabbing her Zanpakutō, just in case, and opening the door. Midori was standing there and just rushed in. "What happened?!" Midori asked and Lilith seemed to freeze up.

"I... Ju..." Lilith pointed over to the couch, unable to say what she wanted. Midori hurried over to Kei's side and stone-faced. She looked up to Lilith and nodded, dropping a bag she had over her arm onto the floor. "Just help her!" Lilith raised her voice a bit and stood at the back of the couch. "Lilith!" Midori shouted back quickly, shutting the panicking woman up, "You're upset. I completely understand, but this... Before I can make her better, I need to deal with a few other things first. Understood?"

Lilith nodded and was told to just relax and stay near her. "I am not going anywhere." Lilith said to reassure Kei more than Midori. Midori looked to Kei and smiled. "Honey, I need you to listen to me. I can already tell what happened, which means there are some things - samples - I'm going to have to collect for the records. After I'm done, I will heal you. After I'm done healing you, you are going to have to answer some questions, or at least try to. I need you to understand that, okay?" Midori stared directly at Kei, doing her best to stay strong for both of the women in here. "This shit stays se-." "Yes, it does. Very few people will know. Me, you, Kei, and her own Captain are the only ones who are going to need to know. The only other possibility is internal affairs. Anyone else is up to her."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:52 pm

Kei was shaking as she lay on Lilith's couch. The fact that Lilith never let go was a major help for Kei to calm down. She sobbed, and she shuddered occasionally. But during the time they waited on Midori, Kei said only one thing. "You saved me... just like before... you did. Thanks..." Kei shifted and just let Ryuujin Jakka keep her warm. It was the only thing besides Lilith that Kei could rely on right now.

The yelling caused Kei to jump, and she let out a pained whine. It was very unlike Kei to do such a thing. She didn't speak to Midori for the most part. She nodded along. "That's fine," Kei rasped. She had a hard time breathing. Kei tensed up when Internal Affairs was mentioned. She shook her head violently, indicating that they should not know. And then Kei spoke up. "Yua. I think... I think I want her to be here too. But..." Kei looked pained for a moment, then shook her head. "No... she shouldn't see me like this..." Kei looked away, ashamed.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:16 am

Like before? Lilith didn't understand and still did not have the courage to ask. "Any time." Lilith choked out a bit. This was one of the worst situations she felt she had ever been in and she wasn't even the one hurt or in pain. She couldn't handle knowing that she let Kei walk home alone. It was a stupid, stupid, stupid decision. She should have thought about that! She should have remembered it! Midori came and Lilith felt a tinge of hope for Kei's suffering to end. Instead of getting to the immediate healing, they were informed of what had to be done. Lilith understood why, but she hated knowing Kei would have to sit there like that for more time. Lilith wanted Kei cleaned up and healed now.

When Kei agreed, Lilith just made sure this would stay secret. She knew how Kei was. However, Kei mentioned Yua. "Who's Yua?" Midori asked and Lilith just looked to Kei. "I should go get her for you. You're comfortable around her and you're late getting home. She's probably worried and she deserves to know." Lilith explained and, once Kei agreed, she looked to Midori, "You keep her safe." Midori just raised an eyebrow and gave Lilith a "what the fuck do you think" look. Lilith glanced to Kei once more and rushed out of her apartment, but made sure to close and lock the door behind her. "Alright, let's get the done quickly so your friend doesn't have to see the worst part of it all, alright?"

Midori put on some gloves and began her testing and collecting of samples. She tried to move quickly, but Kei's pain slowed her down a bit. She collected the samples she needed from Kei's skin, hair, and anywhere else. She also noticed the odd marking of a scorpion Kei had, but ignored it. "Okay, that's done and I can sense that Lilith is on her way back. Why don't we get you into the shower?" Midori asked as she packed up her bag and shoved it under the coffee table to be out of the way. Kei accepted the shower and Midori stood up as an unfamiliar woman and Lilith burst through the door. "KEI?" Yua ran over to her. She was about to hug her, but Midori stopped Yua, "No, no, no! You'll hurt her."

Yua looked at Kei absolutely horrified. The blood and bruises got to her most. She didn't even notice, or really understand if she had noticed, what the white stuff was on her cheek. "Wh-What... happened?" Yua ran her fingers through Kei's hair to brush it back and then barely put her hands on Kei's cheek. "Can I explain it to her?" Midori asked before Kei could answer, "You should get in the shower. The quicker I heal you, the better. Lilith, get her in there." Midori's initial question about explainings things to Yua kind of turned into a command as she continued talking. Lilith nodded and picked Kei up from the couch as gently as she could, taking her into the shower. "Let's get you cleaned up."
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:29 am

Kei relented. Yua would be nice to see. "She's... a friend. I trust her." Kei didn't trust Midori enough to tell her the whole story. "Just... keep her a secret. No one but us can know about her... I already feel bad for telling you, Captain Hayashi." Kei shrunk down into the haori, and let Midori do her thing. Midori would have seen small scars around her intimate area, faded from old age. Kei would have avoided any questions about them. She would have said they weren't from this. Kei was glad to see Yua, and she relaxed somewhat seeing the woman she cared most about.

Kei winced as Yua touched her, and Kei's hands mimicked Yua's motions. There was even a hint of a smile, but Kei shook it off. "Uh... Yeah, tell her... Sorry, Yua..." Kei gave her friend an apologetic look and hobbled to the shower. Kei sat in the shower with it perhaps a little too hot. She just let it rinse her off. It took her about five minutes before she stood, using Lilith's help, and began washing herself. Her skin went pink from being rubbed raw, and she aggravated her bruises as she removed as much of him as she could. Kei wept again, but she eventually got out of the shower. She wrapped herself in one of Lilith's robes and was brought back to the couch. But first, she did hug Yua lightly. And then Kei kissed Yua's cheek before she went back to lying on the couch. "I would really like to stop hurting now."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:48 am

A Long Time Coming [CLOSED] Header10_zpsxjxwwpfg

Midori would tell no one. "Doctor-patient confidentiality." was all she said in reply to the Yua issue. It may not have been medical, but it was a part of their current situation, so it would be held in that same regards. Yua was horrified when she arrived. She felt like Kei would break if she hugged her with how hurt Kei was. Kei went to the shower with Lilith and they were in there for an hour and a half. Lilith tried to stop Kei from hurting herself more, but the woman needed to clean herself off. Even if she knew Kei was rubbing herself raw, she didn't feel right stopping her. However, she wouldn't let it go on much longer. Luckily, Kei made the decision to get out on her own and Lilith wrapped her in a very soft robe and walked her back out to the living room with the other two.

When Kei went to the shower, Midori explained what she knew. She had none of the actual details, but was able to interpret enough. They sat in silence until Kei and Lilith returned. Yua wanted to go check on her multiple times, but Midori told her to sit still. There was no one in this world that Kei was safer with besides Lilith right now and Yua understood that. When Kei returned, Yua stood up from the couch and watched her walk back in. Yua was relieved not to see the blood, but the bruises weren't helpful. Yua returned the hug very very lightly, scared to death of hurting Kei and smiled when her cheek was kissed. Yua sat down next to her on the couch and Lilith stood behind it, arms crossed like a bodyguard. "Of course." Midori sat on the coffee table in front of Kei and began to heal her.

Midori's hand began to glow a bright green color, no different than normal healing Kidō. However, the energy soon began to sparkle, like shards of glitter were floating through it. She held her hand over Kei's chest and the energy flowed through Kei's body, causing her to glow in the same glittery aura. This was a unique and very powerful aspect of Midori's ability heal, one that only came with years of practice and molding her very reiryoku to the best healing capabilities. It did not take long for Kei to be healed. After ten minutes had gone by, every ounce of Kei's injuries had been removed. "I only wish I could do the same to the memories." Midori said apologetically, though she was developing a Kidō for that, "Now that you're healed... Kei, are you ready to answer the questions I need to ask?"

"W-Wait... Can't you just let her have a day? Give her some time to relax and recover?" Yua scooted forward on the couch and asked, looking at Midori as if she had gone crazy. "No, I cannot." Midori shook her head, "If I do, anything she says later will be allowed to come into question. People will question her memory and the accuracy of them. Others will call her a liar or say put up a "what if" scenario just because the details were not immediately written down. No one but Lilith and I will see this file, but if someone else was to be attacked..." Midori looked to Kei, "I highly doubt you would forgive yourself for not doing anything you could to catch the person before it happened, right?" Midori let that stew a moment and then, "I need your answers now. I cannot wait. I'm sorry."

Last edited by Serenity on Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:01 am

Kei felt the pain wash off of her slowly, but the feeling of him still gripping her wasn't. Instead, she just looked over at Yua and Lilith. They were her life right now. Once Kei was healed, she sat up and rested her head on Yua's shoulder. She didn't feel as safe there as she did with Lilith, but it did feel more comfortable. Beneath the robe, Kei's hand slipped down and grabbed Yua's hand. She held it tightly. "Yua's it's fine." Kei sat up, but her hand didn't leave Yua's. She didn't let Midori ask her first question, and instead she spoke up first. "I... I can tell you who did it." Kei looked Midori right in the eyes. "It was... Lieutenant Hidan of the Seventh Division. After a meeting with the Captain-Commander, I was walking home and... and I blacked out. I think he hit me on the back of my head. And... and then he... He did horrible things. Things I never wanted..."

Kei swallowed. "Thing I didn't want to happen again." Kei began to sob again, tears flowing. She looked down at the floor. No one could see her eyes as she spoke. "This... this wasn't the first time I was... I had things like that done to me..." Kei gripped Yua's hand tighter as she told those three what had happened... "It was a Shinigami in the 10th Division. Back before Lilith found me in the Rukongai. He... He experimented on me with his Zanpakutō. He... violated me, poisoned me, and cut me. It was almost a nightly thing. The only reprieve I had was when the sun came up. I knew he wouldn't come when the sun came up. This went on for... I don't know how long. He eventually left me alone. I broke out of the house he held me in, and about a month later, Lilith found me... I didn't go to any physicals because... Because I didn't want anyone to know that happened to me..."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:00 am

When the name was said, Yua was the only one who didn't know who was being talked about. Lilith closed her eyes and clenched her jaw tightly shut. Midori's jaw dropped momentarily and she made sure to stone-face again very quick. Midori turned to her paper and began writing. Her hand was noticeably shaking from the anger she felt. This type of betrayal was too much. She had to keep cool though, she always had to. When Lilith stayed still and listened. Midori wrote everything that Kei said down, however, the notes about her previous event were written in a separate file. That file was for her only, no one would see it. Yua kept holding onto Kei's hand, running her thumb gently over it as Kei explained. Yua couldn't help but cry with her. She tried to hold it back, but to know that Kei had been through so much angered her. In that moment, something clicked with Yua, and Lilith and Midori could sense it. It was just a minor energy flare up, but it was there and it was filled with hatred.

"It won't happen again." Yua placed her forehead against Kei's cheek, still being gentle as if it had not registered that Kei had been healed, "For as long as I live, Kei, it will not happen again." There was a different look in Yua's eyes, determination and a strong sense of protectiveness. "From now on, until you're ready to be on your own, you walk with me. I don't care who sees me. I don't care who knows I'm back. I am going to be with you everywhere if one of these two are not. Your either with one of them or me, understood? You're not getting a choice in that matter." "No, she's not. I agree with that." Lilith stepped around the couch and looked to Kei, "Until this is dealt with, completely. You are never alone." Midori stayed silent as the three talked. She had more questions she had to ask, so she waited.

"You've identified Hidan Gushiken as your attacker. You were hit in the head and knocked unconscious. Where did he take you? Were you restrained? If so, how? Can you describe the entire incident from start the finish, whatever you can remember?" Midori filled out quite a few pages with the information that Kei gave. "Alright, last question. And this one is for me, not anyone else. Where are going to be staying? Will you be home or here? Something tells me Mom is gonna want you as close as possible." Midori was trying to lighten the mood a bit and get their minds somewhere more comfortable than what they had been on. "I just want to be with you, Kei. Anywhere you want to be, just let me follow."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:20 am

Kei did not let go of Yua's hand. She couldn't. Kei explained her history, and everything seemed to come into place. Her dislike of men, the dark, and of the 4th Division. Realization was on everyone's face, but Kei just kept talking. When she finished and Yua placed her forehead on Kei's cheek, she leaned in and rested the top of her head on Yua's. Yua was warm, though not as warm as Ryuujin Jakka. Lilith agreed with the protectiveness, something Kei was fine with too. "That's fine. I wouldn't want to be alone right now anyways..." Kei snuggled closer to Yua, enjoying the woman beside her.

Kei nodded along and answered every other question Midori gave to her. She gave a detailed account of what happened, her hand squeezing Yua's as she hit parts that hurt her. "Oh, right... I'm... I'm pretty sure I saw him open... a portal or something... It was black like a garganta.... but... but I don't think it was one of those.... I haven't seen anything like it before." Kei explained, her memory fuzzy on that part. Kei looked around while thinking on her answer, and her not-girlfriend's answer made her smile. "Of course you'll be with me. If Lilith doesn't want you here, then I'll go somewhere else... but I think I want to be here. If he has to hit me from behind in the dark... I think the 11th Division will scare him away." Kei nuzzled Yua's cheek and settled more into her. She was still scared, shaking lightly, and exhausted, but Kei was safe here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:35 pm