Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
Big Fish, Small Pond [CLOSED] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
Big Fish, Small Pond [CLOSED] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
Big Fish, Small Pond [CLOSED] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
Big Fish, Small Pond [CLOSED] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
Big Fish, Small Pond [CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
Big Fish, Small Pond [CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Big Fish, Small Pond [CLOSED] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
Big Fish, Small Pond [CLOSED] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
Big Fish, Small Pond [CLOSED] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

Big Fish, Small Pond [CLOSED]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Big Fish, Small Pond [CLOSED] Empty Big Fish, Small Pond [CLOSED]

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:09 am

Big Fish, Small Pond [CLOSED] Header11

When the midmorning gym class started, the second wave of students had already been warned by their friends. It was a terrible or glorious thing, depending on their outlook. Fujiko Hirahara... had been dumped the night before. Female students generally wanted to go over and give Fuji-sensei a hug and tell her it'd be okay. Male students generally wanted to go over and get a chance to climb Mt Fuji. Fujiko appreciated the former, and didn't care for the latter. Although at this point, maybe a student... Fujiko shook that thought out of her head slightly. She could, in theory, date a student, but that might be forcing herself onto them... And she was older... They wouldn't like older women.

Fujiko slumped into the pool annex a few seconds after the bell rang signalling it was class time. Her eyes were sunken slightly, and she looked tired. Not just physically tired, but mentally too. She just wanted to go home, hug a bottle of sake, and marry her pillow in a drunken stupor. She'd forget all her woes then, hopefully. Fujiko wore a tight one-piece bathing suit that barely fit over her chest. She had already been in the water some, so it was beginning to cling to her skin. She wore an open jacket over that too, so she had something to keep a notepad and a pencil in there. Around her neck was a stopwatch and a whistle.

Fujiko sniffled as she got to the front of the group of students. That's right, midmorning was the all-girl's class this year. That's fine with her. She liked the hugs. The crowd mostly looked at Fujiko like they were holding back charging at her to do their 'cleansing ritual.' They had to cleanse Fujiko of the depression she was having right now. Fujiko began the day with a standard roll call. Most of the students Fujiko had seen before, and it wasn't until she got until the end of the class list that she looked any bit surprised.

"Yukawa... Yukawa Yuri-san?" Fujiko looked over and saw Yuri Yukawa. Yuri was... well, Yuri did stand out. Besides Fujiko-sensei herself, Yuri had the largest bust in the room. But besides that, Yuri did look good. Fujiko herself had never really found herself attracted to women before now, but she could definitely say that Yuri was an attractive young woman. Fujiko tried to bring up a smile, which looked forced. "I hope you enjoy this class, and..." Fujiko was stuck for a moment and she even looked up to try to remember her line, "oh, and get along with your classmates. Um... I think next... why don't you tell us a bit about yourself?"

Snopy
    Snopy

Big Fish, Small Pond [CLOSED] Empty Re: Big Fish, Small Pond [CLOSED]

Post by Snopy Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:29 am

When midmorning gym class started, the second wave of students had already been warned by their friends. It was a terrible or glorious thing, depending on their outlook. At least it would have been something if it had meant anything to Yuri. For Yuri had heard of Mount Fuji, but had never met her. Fujiko-sensei being dumped recently didn't mean anything to her. It sucks, people get dumped and are sad, then they get over it. That was how it worked. Granted Yuri wasn't the broken heart, she was the heart breaker. Not that she tried to, it was an unfortunate side effect. It didn't help she didn't have any friends in the previous class, so she didn't get any details. She had never been in Fuji-sensei's class, and most of her friends had a similar schedule. Yet she eventually realized, why didn't she have a gym class? Boys and girls sweating, eye candy. Then she remembered swimming meant swimsuits, which meant that a gym class specialized in swimming was the ne plus ultra. She almost drooled thinking about it. She was so glad she was able to be transferred in. No it wasn't the best from an educational standpoint, but exercise did help. Better than sitting in her room and watching "Everybody Tolerates Raymond".

Yuri had a skip in her step. Normally a girl like her would be upset to be in an all girls class, but she liked them too. She had quiiiite the swimsuit. Although with her chest and ass, she could make a sweater vest and sweatpants look good. Every girl ended up turning their heads at her, she had a funny way of making straight girls question themselves. Yes everything on her mind today was a little perverted. She wasn't in a knowledge based class, nor was doing something fun like cooking or ice skating. If she was her mind would be cleaner, and she'd probably be dressed more modestly. She wasn't a slut after all. She just looooved teasing and flirting, no one had ever gotten anywhere with her. Someone has to really catch her eye to have a chance of going somewhere with her. She'd have some fun today, then go home and make something to eat and enjoy a delicious dinner while watching the new episode of "Acquaintances". Maybe watch some ice skating on TV, she liked watching it but it always made her want to go out and do it.

She knew the drill though, it was time for roll call. Everyone lined up and the teacher went through roll call. Woah, no wonder she was called Mt. Fuji. She wore that one piece and it looked like her chest barely fit. No this teacher was quite a beauty. But...she was sniffling. That supposed break up must have hit her hard. As Yuri finished checking her out, she immediately felt bad. Beautiful woman like that shouldn't be sniffling. Of course, Yuri shouldn't be lining up for roll call. Mountains needed climbing. Of course, she was going to respect her. Not gonna make grotesque remarks at her, though Yuri's flirting wasn't something she could hold back easily. She just checked out some of the girls subtly as Fuji-sensei went down roll call, then she heard her name. "Oh I'm right here hun." Yuri raised her hand up as the teacher looked over to her. Hun, she realized a little late that the name she used on everyone probably shouldn't be used on a teacher, sensei would have been more appropriate. It was too late now though and if it was pointed out she'd just apologize. She almost felt her heart crack when she saw that horribly forced smile. When Fuji-sensei tried to give the standard new student speech she seemed to forget her lines.

Before her heart could crumble into little tiny pieces though Fuji-sensei asked her to tell them a little bit about herself. "My name is Yuri Yukawa. Hajimemashite, Yorushiku Onegaishimasu." Suddenly Yuri snapped to attention and gave a proper Japanese bow. She gave the proper Japanese greeting. Hajimemashite meaning "how do you do" and Yorushiku Onegaishimasu translating to "Nice to meet you", "be kind to me", "I am in your debt", etc. "Ano...I'm from Tokyo, my parents are detectives, and I like cooking and ice skating, though I'm not very good." In proper fashion she didn't proclaim skill in either of them, despite the fact she was pretty damned good. Her family was wealthy so proper behavior was stressed. She knew how to be proper. It was there she stopped, eyeing Fuji-sensei a bit while she waited for instruction. It was obvious they'd be swimming, but typically people didn't start until the teacher gave the order.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:53 pm

Fujiko was not offended when Yuri replied with 'hun.' It wasn't something she was used to, definitely, but it was not something necessarily bad. It might have been improper, but so was showing your students that you just had a bad failing in your personal life. She only blinked, but didn't correct her. She was slightly embarrassed that she had forgotten her lines... But hey, Fujiko wasn't going to let that get her even more down. The last thing she wanted was to break down crying in front of her students.

Hearing someone speak in Japanese and address her like a proper Japanese student would was a relief for Fujiko. There were so many different students around... Some of them, Fujiko didn't even know what their language was, let alone how to speak it. Fujiko's forced smile softened into less of a smile, but there was little less forcing it out now. "Maybe they can find me a good boyfriend." Fujiko giggled just slightly as she closed her notebook. "Since it looks like we are all here, I... should... probably... introduce myself to the new student, yes."

"I am Fujiko Hirahara, your midmorning gym instructor. This is my first full year of teaching here at Hephaestus, and I am a graduate as well. Um... I think that's about all I can think about to tell you, Yukawa-san..." Fujiko looked a little embarrassed. There was more she wanted to tell Yuri. A lot more. Some of her likes, dislikes, three siz—Wait, why that? There was something about Yuri that made Fujiko just want to... No, Fujiko! Fujiko mentally slapped herself. She couldn't do that.

"Alright, so now that roll is taken and we have introduced the new student... I believe now it is time to do some instruction. Let's start off with some warm-up stretches." Fujiko led the class in the stretches to limber themselves up for the upcoming swim lessons. Fujiko didn't realize this, but she had inadvertently given Yuri the best view. She was sitting directly in front of Yuri, although about two yards away. Fujiko tried to push the bad thoughts out of her head, and the thought of the water... That was keeping her sane at this point.

After five minutes of stretching, Fujiko stopped. "I think that's good enough." Fujiko stood and took off her jacket, setting it on a folding chair. "Okay, class. Today isn't anything special. We'll start with some laps, then go to water aerobics to finish off." Fujiko looked over to Yuri and smiled, still a little forced. "I don't want to wear out our new student on her first day in the class."

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:34 pm

Yuri giggled a bit when Fuji-sensei joked about her parents finding her a boyfriend. Most people they find end up in jail, though to be fair they do less serious cases. If someone was willing to pay...well at best they'd probably find out of someone's boyfriend was hiding something serious. Mount Fuji told some of the standard teacher information. She left out her sizes but whatever. Yuri could just make up some numbers if it really mattered that much. Her imagination was a dirty dirty flirty place. She had no idea her aura was seriously managing to affect Fuji-sensei, she figured the blushing was just a nervous teacher. Her blush was pretty cute. Afterwards, they moved onto stretches. Yuri got the best view, as she went to stretch she got some lovely views of Fuji-sensei's body. Actually she was an expert at subtle viewing, so she managed to check out the girl's to her sides as well. Wow, this class was like a forbidden flower garden. Granted this was one such flower enjoying the view, and quite frankly smell, of the other flowers. Yuri's parents had definitely failed in not making a pervert.

After enjoying the flowers around her for the next 5 minutes, Fuji-sensei decided it was enough and it was time to get in the water. That's right, water was involved... Fuji-sensei seemed to take a light approach to the day for Yuri. Heh...ha ha ha...ha. Light...right. Laps, aerobics...in water. Yuri could do that. The girl's all made their way to the water. Some did some last minute preparation while others jumped right in the pool. Yuri stood on the edge and looked right in. It would be fine...right? She knew this would be coming when she decided to transfer into the class. It's never too late to learn, she had thought. She'd be fine as long as she was careful. Yes she was smart enough, but standing at the edge of the pool...suddenly her heart rate jumped. Actually standing by the water...suddenly what she thought would be easy was scaring the shit out of her. This was not how this was supposed to go. She was gonna enjoy the view, and learn to swim in the process. How was she gonna learn to swim if she was terrified.

That was when it happened. Behind her one of the girl's finished their last minute preparation and went to jump into the pool. Inadvertently she bumped Yuri in the process, and she didn't so much fly as she did plummet. Straight into the water. If she had gotten in more safely she might be able to try and hold on to the edge, or learn to swim. Instead, she began the standard mistake. In trying to stay afloat she flailed. She got one shout of "help" out before she began to...just sink. She opened her eyes and she was terrified. She could see the surface getting further away, and her lungs were filling up with water from her attempts to breathe. This had to be one of the most unpleasant experiences she had ever had, besides when she almost drowned at age 3. Her arms and legs began to feel heavy as they flailed about. She coughed, but that made things all the worse. She thought she could hear the panic from the girls who weren't drowning, but half of them were so shocked that they didn't react instantly. Realistically someone would save Yuri but right now, she thought she was going to die.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:04 am

Before the majority of the class dove into the pool, a student pulled Fujiko aside. She wanted to cheer Fujiko up. A kind gesture, but not one meant for the middle of class. She asked Fujiko to join her for lunch. Hell, she practically begged the teacher to join her. But no, Fujiko shook her head. "I can't do that... I have some papers to fill out. Things about paychecks... You know, boring things." Fujiko forced out a giggle, which only made the student look more pitiful. "I might have it open tomorrow... I'll see if we can meet up then, okay?"

The student was about to reply when a yelp of "HELP!" echoed through the pool. Fujiko wasn't a super hero. She wasn't someone who could just react and do. Fujiko turned around to see Yuri fall into the pool. That wasn't a problem at first... She should be able to swim. In fact, Fujiko let Yuri sit for a few seconds. And then it hit her. When Yuri wasn't coming up, Fujiko blew her whistle, and sprinted towards the pool.

Fujiko dove in, and her powers immediately activated. Despite there being a difference of pressure, Fujiko felt nothing. She felt the resistance of the water, but even that was a secondary feeling. Right now, Fujiko was wanting to save Yuri Yukawa. She had to save the girl. She wasn't going to let the nice new transfer student drown! Not in her class! Not in her first year of teaching! By the time Fujiko had reached the sunken Yuri, she was barely reacting. Only the occasional air bubble was coming from her now. Fujiko's eyes widened... Why did she have to fall into the deepest part of the pool?!

But Fujiko kicked off of the bottom after getting Yuri. The two torpedoed to the surface, and Fujiko's students helped pull Yuri onto the tile floor. Fujiko pulled herself up onto the ground, and began to feel Yuri for a pulse. That was there, good. But... she wasn't breathing. There was only one good option. She turned Yuri's head to the side, a little water flowing out. She pinched Yuri's nose, and... To someone just walking in, it might look like a kiss. And this was a kiss—a kiss of life. Fujiko breathed into Yuri's mouth four times, hoping she'd start breathing...

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:56 pm

Yep, this was the end. At least in Yuri's head it was. Her lungs were crying out for air, but her consciousness was responding less and less with each second. Then...she blacked out. She was basically unconscious by the time Fuji-sensei grabbed her. If she was awake Yuri would be reveling at the closeness to the beautiful teacher, but the problem was that she was in a situation where she could NEVER wake up. When Yuri was placed onto the floor, she began to cough a bit, water spurting out of her lungs. As Fujiko went to check Yuri, she found her heart was still beating. However, past emptying her lungs of water, she wasn't breathing. The last of the water was lost when Yuri's head was tilted. That's when the one thing Yuri should have been conscious for happened. Nose pinched, air was forced into her lungs once. The last bits of water came out with the air. Two times. No reaction. Three times...oxygen returning to her brain, Yuri's eyes popped open. It was at that moment that she wondered what was going on. Then she realized, Mount Fuji had her lips on hers...right she was drowning. Was this...mouth to mouth?

Fuji-sensei was so focused it seemed like she hadn't noticed since Yuri was having trouble getting her lungs to start their usual patterns again. Four times. Yuri knew this was her only chance. After this moment she'd never be this close to Fuji-sensei again. Yet...it was wrong. Yet...even wet with pool water she somehow smelled so nice. But she was a person, her teacher. Yet...how could she resist? The internal conflict resolved the moment Hirahara-sensei's lips connected to hers. As their lips connected, a little bit of reverse force was applied. Not of air and lungs though, no. Yuri couldn't help it, she pushed her tongue forward straight into Fuji-sensei's mouth. She was subtle, making sure the lip and tongue action wasn't easily seen by the outside observer. At the same time she subtly connected her hands into a heart, pressed up right against Fuji-sensei's stomach. A little energy charged up and was shot point blank into her. She'd have to be pretty damned fast not to get hit by it.

She knew it, she was a terrible person. And yet she couldn't resist. She was usually the temptress, but it wasn't that often that such an attractive person was that up close and personal. She wasn't used to defending against that. She had used her Altered Vision on Fuji-sensei, and once struck she'd be finding Yuri a loooooooot more attractive for a little while. She wished this moment would last but as soon as Hirahawa-sensei went to pull back she'd retract her tongue so no one saw. After they disconnected, she'd end up coughing and gasping for air. It was a bad idea to try and french someone while low on oxygen. She wasn't going to die. Yuri though was still weak. She'd likely be stuck going to be checked to make sure there was no damage. She went on to act like nothing happened. "I'm...alive." She said as she laid, breathing heavy.

Note: Unless Fujiko dodges it, she's gonna find Yuri quite a bit more attractive for 5 posts.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:37 pm

Breathe.
    Breathe, dammit, breath—

Fujiko's eyes shot open. Fujiko might have expected some water to be spat up from Yukawa-san's mouth. Yeah, that would've been fine. Hell, she expected to feel a little of Yuri's breath too. But one thing she didn't expect... was tongue. It had been a while since someone had used their tongue on her—in one way or another—so it was definitely surprising. So surprising, she didn't even feel the burst of energy underneath her. This might have constituted a bit of rule breaking... But right now, who would know?

But the tongue, it was definitely something uncalled for. It only lasted a few seconds, but it's not like it felt bad. It wasn't like it was entirely unwanted at this point. Yuri was definitely attractive. Hell, she might even be out of Fujiko's league... But then, why were these thoughts there? Bah, who cares. Fujiko even enjoyed the feeling to a degree. It was different. Fujiko held onto the tongue, and barely touched Yuri's with her own before realizing the situation and pulling away.

No matter how attractive Yuri was at the moment, it didn't change the fact that she almost drowned. Fujiko was about to ask if she was alright when Yuri spoke up first. Fujiko wrapped her arms behind Yuri and hugged her tightly. And mixed with the water from the pool, tears fell from her eyes. "Thank goodness... I couldn't bear the thought of losing a student..." Fujiko pulled back from the embrace and was smiling. She was actually happy Yuri was okay.

And then, the memory of the tongue came back. Fujiko's face turned blood-red and she stood up, helping Yuri as well. "U-um, I'm going t-to take Yukawa-san to the infirmary... C-class is dismissed for this period." Fujiko grabbed her jacket and a towel. She put Yuri in her jacket, and dried herself off. Fujiko was silent the entire trip to the nurse's station, unable to correctly think about anything.

The nurse began the examination of Yuri, and Fujiko sat right beside her student."It's a good thing you jumped in when you did... She looks fine though, although she'll need to rest. I'd like to keep her here for the next class period for observation, but I have a discussion with administration..." The nurse spoke like she was dreading the conversation... Fujiko spoke up before the nurse could say anything else. "I-I have a free period next, s-so I can stay with her." "Hirahara-sensei, are you sure about that?" Fujiko nodded. "Alright then... Well, I'll be back within an hour."

The nurse left, and Fujiko turned to Yuri. Her face was still red, and she could barely look Yuri in eyes... "Um... Y-Yukawa-san... W-when I was... giving you... m-mouth-to-mouth... I... I noticed... you... did... something... With... t-this," Fujiko pointed to her own mouth, "I... I was hoping we-we could keep that... b-between us." Fujiko looked entirely embarrassed, but there was a hint of something else. Frankly, Fujiko wanted to feel that again. So it could be a bit of 'desire' in those golden eyes of hers...

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:43 am

She had thoroughly freaked out the teacher. As she weakly looked up her face was read. She had done the terrible, and even though she was fully aware she'd regret this later, somehow she couldn't stop herself. And now that she was this deep there wasn't much turning back. From there the class was dismissed and she was carried to the infirmary. They did standard examination. Any questions the nurse asked Yuri answered. She hadn't been down there long enough for brain damage thankfully. The brain can only go so long without air. Yuri was a little disappointed. First she hadn't been able to overcome her fear of swimming...which she actually didn't realize was a fear until now. Now she had to sit out another class period, and her moment where she enjoyed a nice kiss was over. Of course she didn't expect what came next. The nurse was so busy she needed someone else to watch over Yuri, and Fujiko offered. So Fuji-sensei had a free period after Gym eh? Yuri's sense was telling her to disregard this information, but with how deep she had gone today the full force of regret and guilt hasn't hit her yet.

As the nurse left, Yuri looked at Fuji-sensei. She was beet red and was avoiding eye contact. Wait, she wasn't gonna yell or get mad? She seemed...well her altered vision seemed to have an effect. And she wasn't so averse to Yuri's intrusion that she was getting mad. "Your face is all red Hirahara-sensei." Yuri said with a slight flirtatious giggle. The caution was thrown to the wind, she was gonna regret this. Fuji-sensei tried her damndest to get her words out, but they were all done on a stutter. She mentioned how Yuri tongued her, but she couldn't even say it. She just pointed to her mouth. She seemed like she definitely didn't want anyone to find out. After all, it was inappropriate for a teacher and a student to share a moment like that. Yuri giggled. "Don't worry, it'll be out little secret." Yuri gave off a little wink. "You had just saved my life, and you looked so beautiful. I couldn't help myself."

Yuri looked Fuji-sensei up and down. "You're kinda cute when you're nervous." Yuri dropped the flirtatiousness for a moment. "I don't plan on ruining your career, I've heard you're good at what you do." Yuri rubbed her neck a bit, staying in bed sucked but she might be able to walk in a little bit. She looked at the clock, it seemed the 2 had the whole period together. A whole period with Fuji-sensei. That sounded like fun. Yuri looked towards Fujiko and in her eyes Fujiko might see something. "Now that you know you can trust me...tell me, did you enjoy it?" Yuri licked her lips, giving a rather penetrating yet attractive stare. "You aren't acting mad, and you are so flushed. Was it nice? It's a shame I was so weak at the time, I couldn't thank you properly." Yep, Yuri was hinting. She was practically calling Hirahara-sensei to come over and have some more. Yuri wasn't covered up and was still in her bathing suit. She sat up slightly, making sure Fuji-sensei got a nice view of her upper body. Maybe if she was lucky, the temptation would get the better of her.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:44 pm

Fujiko's worried look turned into more of a pout. Of course my face is red! I just got kissed! She was being picked on by a student! How cruel the fates were to her. She had been dumped and had a student almost drown on her... and now she was being teased. That was just cruel and unusual punishment. Some deity must be laughing their ass off. Thankfully, even with that cute giggle, Yuri agreed to keep it a secret. Fujiko exhaled heavily, missing the wink.

She should've held her breath. When Yuri explained why... "Eh?!" Fujiko's blush returned. She was beautiful?! This hot young piece of ass found Fujiko beautiful?! That was a compliment. Wait, why was she thinking that?! Fujiko looked completely in shock, and Yuri's next comment didn't help her thoughts of "This woman likes me." She beautiful and cute? That was a great compliment...

Thankfully, Yuri wasn't wanting to ruin her career. "Th-thank you, Yu-yukawa-san." Fujiko couldn't really avert her eyes from Yuri. Something about her... Maybe it was perfume? Deodorant? Shampoo? Makeup? Fujiko didn't know what it was... but it was drawing Fujiko closer to the woman. Not physically—yet.

And then, Yuri asked a question so penetrating, Fujiko nearly fell out of her chair. Did she enjoy it? Oh fuck the hell yes. The more she thought about it, the fact that she was just kissed, and French kissed at that, without any warning... it made certain areas feel uncomfortable and comfortable at the same time. But should she lie? No, one shouldn't lie to a student! But... Fujiko was doing her best not to go "Yes, I did." Without hesitation, Yuri upped the temptation game. She sat up, and Yuri's body... it seemed more attractive now. And the thought of getting thanked properly...

Fujiko was obviously struggling to control herself at this moment. But she didn't do too good of a job at it. Fujiko's legs unconsciously moved her rolling chair closer to Yuri. She was about a foot away from the bedside at this point. That hidden look of want and primal desire, it was far more more prominent now. Her eyes were practically screaming "Thank me properly, please!" Fujiko then slapped her own cheeks to pull herself as much out of the trance as possible. "Yukawa-san... I... I won't lie... It... It was nice... B-b-but... t-there are j-just certain t-things I c-can n-not do... w-w-ith someone I am not dating, y-you see?" Fujiko had no idea what the hidden message she was saying was. She had neglected to mention the fact that it was teacher/student because that restriction was out the door. She had no idea that she just said to Yuri: "If we were dating, that would be fine."

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:46 pm

As she teased her teacher, the shyness and confusion only escalated to monumental proportions. Yuri couldn't help but smile, it was really cute watching her stutter like that. She did feel kinda bad. She didn't know if this was better or worse than thinking about the break up for her. Yuri did hope that Fujiko was overall in a better mood rather than worse. In the end that would make it worth it. Fuji-sensei seemed to accept that Yuri wouldn't kill her career. That was good, one thing that'd make her heart pound in the bad way was gone. It'd suck to find out a student french kissed you only because they wanted leverage with which to get them fired. That was when Yuri asked the doozy. Did she enjoy it. The grin was almost sinister on Yuri's face when she saw Hirahara-sensei almost fall out of her chair. Yet Yuri was not sinister, so even that was just her realizing it'd be easier to tease. Yuri had a look of sheer joy when Fujiko ended up subconsciously inching towards her. Well, Yuri was gonna get a second chance at enjoying those soft lips.

Of course sadly it was not to be. Fuji-sensei slapped herself and stopped herself. Damn it! So close...but then again, that was the fun of teasing. Taking those who resist and making them go for it. Maybe that was why it was fun, Hirahara-sensei was a teacher. She was a student. To succeed at this would be the ultimate flirtatious accomplishment! She listened to Fuji-sensei explain why. Yuri's smile widened so much it almost hurt her. It was because they weren't dating? That was her excuse? So if they were it'd be okay? Okay maybe this was fun, but it might be easier than she gave it credit for. "Aww. Are you suuure? It'd make me really happy to be able to give my hero her reward..." Yuri knew Fujiko wanted it, she WAS going to wear her down. "You saved my life, you're a hero. You reaaaally deserve it. I really want to give it to you. It'd make me very happy. After all, there isn't any reward big enough to equal life. I want to give you something." She licked her lips once more, even opening up her arms, inviting Fuji-sensei to enjoy them.

"I wouldn't want such a beautiful and wonderful woman to miss out on something like this." If Fuji-sensei finally gave in, Yuri would hold her in an embrace and give her a nice loooong kiss, a french kiss to be exact. She wanted to give this to Fujiko. Just give Fujiko her reward and she could let her off the hook. Otherwise, she'd just smile and go. "I will give you that reward, you know you want it." After all, Fujiko seemed to lack resistance. She'd be surprised if it even got this far and she didn't simply accept the embrace.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:07 pm

"Aww. Are you suuure?" No, I'm not sure. "It'd make me really happy to be able to give my hero her reward..." A reward sounds fantastic. "You saved my life, you're a hero. You reaaaally deserve it." I know I deserve it, so why am I resisting? "I really want to give it to you. " Then give it to me! "It'd make me very happy." I want to be happy too!"After all, there isn't any reward big enough to equal life. I want to give you something." Then pay me back as much as you can now!"I wouldn't want such a beautiful and wonderful woman to miss out on something like this." I don't want to miss out on it either!

Fujiko's mind screamed with every one of Yuri's sentences. Every single one was a new hook with fresh bait. And it wasn't cheap bait either. This is the stuff professionals use. It was taking everything Fujiko had to keep from tackling Yuri on that bed and doing lewd things. Fujiko had control only because they were in the middle of a school day. And even that control was wearing down. That desire in her eyes slowly hazed to lust, and it was hard for her to see or hear anything that wasn't Yuri.

Why was this young girl so damn irresistible? She was being so kind. She was being so... sweet, so open, so... offering. It was like being offered a new car. You can't help but to want to jump inside of it. And with how weak Fujiko's emotional state was, she decided not to ask what the catch was. Because no matter how much she denied it, she wanted it again. So yes, she took Yuri up on her offer. And damn did it feel good.

The hug, first of all, was enough to get her wanting more. Then when their lips met, that fate was sealed. This time, it wasn't an accident. This time, they couldn't shove it off as "accident during mouth-to-mouth." No, this was a purposeful, meaningful, and downright sensual kiss. Fujiko pressed into Yuri, almost knocking her down, as the kiss deepened. Their tongues went not into a dance, but a frenzy. And the longer it went on, the wilder Fujiko was being drifted.

But people have to breathe. After ten seconds of just kissing, Fujiko pulled away, out of breath. She was panting heavily, although it wasn't just from trying to get air. Her swimsuit's tightness showed that much. She looked over to Yuri, still blushing and panting. "Yukawa-san... You... you really are good at that." Fujiko was trying not to swear, as she wanted to say "Damn, that was good." All this made Fujiko do was wonder what else Yuri was good at...

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:30 pm

Yuri laid down the traps, placed the bait, and Fujiko couldn't resist them. She knew what she was doing, and some of the strongest temptations were seemingly cliche lines once the target's guard was faltering. That was what she threw. Calling her beautiful, a hero, if her guard was still all the way up she'd have been able to back up and resist it, even if she was flattered Yet no, layer after layer of resistance was undone. While she was hesitant at first, Fujiko seemed more and more wanting with each line. Yuri could see the effects of her work in Fuji-sensei, it was pure lust. Damn I'm good. It wasn't often she removed all other emotions from a person and drowned them out with lust. Actually this might be the first time. Finally the lust took over and Fuji-sensei hopped right into Yuri's open embrace. Yuri held her sensually, tenderly, and tightly. It wouldn't be surprising if Fujiko wanted to live in these arms, Yuri almost wanted to as she got caught up in the moment. Then Fuji-sensei accepted the kiss, and it was like an atomic bomb just detonated. With Fujiko actually kissing back Yuri's eyes popped open. She never usually went this far with her teasing, and now that she finally did holy shit it was good. Pushing her tongue even deeper, she held Fujiko tighter and even lowered one hand to her butt, giving it a little squeeze. Hey, today was probably the only time she'd be this time to Fuji-sensei so she was gonna enjoy this.

After a very long glorious kiss they parted lips as they needed air. Both of them were gasping, and from the look of things they were a little aroused. She got a compliment and Yuri, once she caught her breathe, would respond. "You're...not bad yourself." She took a few more moments to catch her breath before grabbing Fuji-sensei and pulling her in for one last kiss. She even took one small free squeeze of Fujiko's mountains, before pulling off. "Woah...that could be addicting if we aren't careful." Yuri was very pleased at this, she leaned in and kissed Fuji-sensei on the cheek. "Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." She gave Fuji-sensei a quick hug. "Remember. what happened here. There is nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to regret." Yuri might have some regrets later, but in her opinion Fuji-sensei had done nothing she should worry about. "You're a wonderful woman. After what you did for me back at the pool, I know that if there's something you want you'll be able to get it." Yuri smiled. "I thought sitting in this hospital was going to suck, I'm glad you were here. I think...I might be able to stand up now." Once Fujiko gave her a little room, Yuri would attempt to stand up. At first, her legs would hold strong. But suddenly her knees buckled beneath her, and she began to plummet to the floor. As she fell she attempted to grab onto Fuji-sensei, but she got her bathing suit. Bathing suits weren't built for this kind of force though, so unless they were lucky odds were it was coming right off.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:15 am

Fujiko damn well enjoyed that kiss. Hell, she enjoyed her ass getting squeezed like it was. Holy hell, that whole thing just felt good. It might not have felt right, but it felt good. When Fujiko had to pull away from the kiss, she licked her lips to make sure she got the right taste. She did. "T-thank you, Yukawa-san." Fujiko was, once again, doing her best to control herself.

When Yuri leaned in for a kiss, Fujiko tried to lean in to further it, but not enough time! Dammit! Instead, Fujiko's breast was given a good grab by Yuri's hand. "Nnnnn..." She had to do her best not to moan, but the look of pleasure—and the look of want—was probably more than enough to get Yuri more enticed. Fujiko only nodded when asked if she enjoyed it. Hell yeah she enjoyed it, but her speaking needed a little bit more time to calibrate away from near-moaning. "Are... are you sure? I-it's nothing to be ashamed of?"

Then Yuri gave Fujiko a good compliment. She could get what she wanted? Well, what if what she wanted was more of Yuri? Since right now, that's definitely what she wanted. But she'd wait... It'd have to be after school. Fujiko leaned in to try to help Yuri up, but it only made Yuri's slip worse. Yes, Fujiko's bathing suit tore. Both of her mountains rocketed out of the tear, and Fujiko fell on top of Yuri. Fujiko wrapped her arms around Yuri as they fell.

After collecting herself from the fall, Fujiko looked to Yuri—whose face was buried by her mountains. Fujiko didn't scream, and even ignored how almost-perverse their positioning was. Instead, she looked to Yuri worriedly. "Yu-Yukawa-san! Are you okay? Here, let me help you up." Fujiko helped Yuri back up and onto the bed, still not realizing that she was bare-chested. "Rest, Yukawa-san. You've had a hard... and exhausting," Fujiko blushed again, "past hour. You need to rest."

Fujiko then thought of something. "Yukawa-san... I might be forward in asking, but do you not know how to swim?" Fujiko was a little worried. She should have asked that in the first place. This was her mistake. Once Yuri confirmed she didn't, Fujiko placed an arm on Yuri's leg. "Then how about... I... teach you to swim? A-after school, of course... "

Snopy
    Snopy

Post by Snopy Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:44 am

As the kiss ended Fuji-sensei actually thanked Yuri for it. Thanked? Aww, she liked Yuri's reward and was being such a polite young woman. Yuri almost forgot for a moment she was the younger of the two. With the grope, she actually moaned. Woah Yuri was gonna have to be careful. Last thing she needed was to drive her swimming teacher so far that they ended up having sex, though there were worse situations. Still they'd be caught quickly. This wasn't some Hentai where a nurse's aid comes in and says "That's bad for the bed" and then just stands and watches. It'd end with Fuji-sensei being unemployed. Yuri did almost want to give this frenzied woman a little bad, she almost felt bad that she was pulling back. When Fujiko nodded that she liked it, Yuri smiled. "Good. I was worried you wouldn't like my reward." She really was more worried that Fujiko would end up feeling worse once they split off of the kiss. Thank god she wasn't.

Fujiko then inquired if there really was nothing to be ashamed of. "Nothing at all. You had my consent, we both loved it, and you just made your favorite student feel a lot better about how this day went." She winked as she said favorite student. She was planting that in Fujiko's head because, lets face it, she probably was. Fujiko had a lot more fun with her than the other students. When Yuri tried to stand, Fujiko went to help, but it only made gripping her shoulders rather than her swimsuit harder. As Yuri hit the floor, she couldn't say ow because her mouth was face first in a floor. She didn't want to taste that...but something was on her head. Something soft...oh god. Yuri knew what it was. At first she didn't realize Fujiko was now bare in the chest area. As she was helped onto the bed, Yuri then saw Fuji-sensei's bare chest. She froze up, even her usually controlled face managed to turn beet red. "Uhhhh" She only listened as Fujiko asked if she could swim.

"No...I never learned, and I didn't expect to freeze up and fall in the deep end...uh hun." She answered and went to point out the wardrobe fail, but Fujiko just went on offering to teach her how to swim. "After school that'd be great...okay. I'm just gonna come out and say it. I like your boobs." Yuri pointed to Fujiko's chest to make her look. "I...feel like I shouldn't be looking but after what we just did...it doesn't seem as urgent." She blinked a bit and then went to keep answering Fuji-sensei's request. "But I mean...if you're willing to try...I still get a little...nervous around water...as I've unfortunately learned today." Granted after school they'd likely be alone, Yuri was not thinking of that at the moment.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:22 pm

Okay, that explained a lot. Yuri didn't know how to swim. Yeah, Fujiko should have asked that. But knowing Yuri was Japanese made Fujiko just assume she did. Shame on her. Assumptions only make students dead. Luckily, Fujiko was a damn good swimmer. Her entire power was her ability to swim nigh-endlessly. She one day wants to go an explore shipwrecks firsthand, but she needs to be faster and stronger first.

"I like your boobs." For some reason, that stuck out in Fujiko's mind. She blushed, wondering why. Then Yuri physically pointed down. That's when the breeze hit. Fujiko's face widened in shock and her body blurred. One hand covered her mouth and the other arm covered as much of her chest as possible. Her scream was kept muffled because of that, and she scurried around to find her jacket while Yuri continued to talk. When she found it, she immediately zipped it up and walked back over to Yuri.

"Yukawa-san..." Fujiko's eyes turned motherly, "Please, do not worry about it. Just like today, if something happens while you're swimming, I'll be there. I'll also be in the water with you... So you won't be left unattended for as long as you were." Fujiko placed her hand back on Yuri's leg. "I don't want anything to happen to you again, so I will do what I can to make sure you can swim, even if I have to get hands-on." Fujiko gave a determined nod, not realizing her other implications. Fujiko was really just saying "I'll hold you up while you learn how to float."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:24 am