Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
Innocent Intrusion [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
Innocent Intrusion [Closed] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
Innocent Intrusion [Closed] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
Innocent Intrusion [Closed] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
Innocent Intrusion [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
Innocent Intrusion [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Innocent Intrusion [Closed] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
Innocent Intrusion [Closed] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
Innocent Intrusion [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

Innocent Intrusion [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity

Innocent Intrusion [Closed] Empty Innocent Intrusion [Closed]

Post by Serenity Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:51 am

Innocent Intrusion [Closed] Header%203_zps1intnody

Tala followed the Shinigami through the Senkaimon after they rescued their friend. She was good at keeping hidden. They were all so powerful that she felt dizzy just being near them. Luckily they were also preoccupied with the injured woman and did not notice her. Tala tried getting through the Senkaimon at the same time as them, but wasn't able to without getting cause so she kind of got locked in the Dangai. She got locked in there for way too long. The days seemed to mesh together and you'd think she'd go insane, but the Senkaimon was opened quite a bit. She kept trying to escape, but was failing over and over again. She was just too slow! Until finally she made it all the way through. The moment she stepped out of that place, Tala heard her stomach growl. She was super hungry. "Mm... I wonder if they have food I can have." she asked herself and pat her hungry tummy.

"Captain Fujiki... I'd rather you take care of this one. I'd send Arishima, but he's... indisposed." Kaminari asked the Captain. Usually she'd go herself, but she recently found out about her pregnancy. She'd also usually send Captain Koenig, Captain Saionji, or Captain Saionji, but Okitsugu was just closer this time. And there was no way in hell she was sending Tsubine, not this time. This was just safer, calmer, and more reassuring. "An Arrancar has entered the Seireitei somehow, through one of our Senkaimon. Over the past few months, their presence has been caught on multiple sensors, but we've been closing the Senkaimon before they could get through. This time, we were a little too slow. They've entered and are still there from what the monitor is saying... Apprehend them, do not kill. I'm sure we can get some information from them... Do you understand?" Kaminari tossed him a personal earpiece so the two could communicate, "Use that when you need to contact me and me only. Say nothing to no one about this. I don't need an uproar if they've come from her."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Innocent Intrusion [Closed] Empty Re: Innocent Intrusion [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:23 pm

Innocent Intrusion [Closed] Header7

Much to the annoyance of every other Shinigami, Okitsugu wore a suit. Like always, he was different. He didn't carry a sword, nor did he have a shihakkushou. This man was just different, and it was damn well annoying. Well, annoying to everyone but Okitsugu (and anyone with a sense of fashion). Head Captain Hatakeyama had called him in today. He thought it might be another lecture. Or something. Thankfully, it was just being called in to go away. It's an annoying thing, but good for Okitsugu.

The Arrancar was definitely a problem though, so he'd have to take it as seriously as Okitsugu took something seriously. Hint, it's not a lot. Okitsugu took the earpiece and wiggled it into his ear without saying anything. "So you want me to tell everybody everything, got it, bye." Okitsugu smiled, waved, and shunpod out of the office. He did not give Kaminari a chance to respond. He was being a brat, and he did this to just about everyone. He was only kept around because he had connections in the World of the Living.

Okitsugu saw the open Senkaimon, and also saw that the guards had left their post. He'd have to get onto them later. He was the head of the Gotei 13 Security Force, after all. The Ninth Division had quite a few different... 'oddities' about them, but most of all was their Captain. And he proved this by tapping the Arrancar on the shoulder from behind. "Hueco Mundo was the second right, Soul Society is the third. I think you missed your turn."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:32 pm

Tala thought someone would be here, but they weren't. The first thing she noticed about this place was the sky. She loved it. It was so big and light and blue. She looked around the area and saw the white walls and the floor was even nice. No sand! She bent down and began crawling around on all fours, smacking at the floor to see what it was made out of. "Hm... It's some kind of rock." she said and then stood back up. She didn't see, hear, or feel the man appear behind her, so when her head was suddenly tapped, Tala jumped away and fell to the floor. She curled up and held her head, assuming someone was going to hit her. "I don't wanna be in trouble, I swear!" she yelled in a panic.

When nothing else happened, she opened her eyes and looked up to the man who spoke to her. "Um... In the door place there wasn't a turn. It was lots of black slime and sometimes a big machine that chased me, but I escaped it. I didn't miss a turn, I promise." Tala put one hand up and the other over her heart. She stood up again and dusted her bottom off. "Hello. I'm Tala. Are you a Shinigami?" she politely held out a hand to him, "This is the place where Shinigami come from, right?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:46 pm

Okitsugu shook his head. No way was this girl going to be a threat. He could kill her with his shoe that wasn't his Zanpakutō. He stuck his hands in his pockets, and didn't shake her hand back. He did keep up his smile though. "Yes, this is where Shinigami come from, and yes I am a Shinigami myself." Okitsugu took a couple of casual steps back and to the side. "And you're sure you're not lost? You are an Arrancar, right? If so, why are you out of Hueco Mundo? Don't know you know that Arrancar and Shinigami... well, don't get along is too soft and hate each other's guts is too strong... We just don't dance the same jig, ya get me?"

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:53 pm

Tala's smile dropped when he didn't shake her hand. "Did I do it wrong?" she asked and looked at her hand, "I thought that this is how you say who you are to people." Tala was genuinely confused by this. Had she been taught wrong by the Arrancar? Well, it wouldn't shock her. Her cheeks puffed up in annoyance for a moment and then she put her hands behind their back like they were on timeout. "I am an Arrancar, but I think I'm different and that's why they don't like me. I'm sure I'm not lost too. I came to the Shinigami home on purpose." Tala said, her smile returning and even wider since this man was a Shinigami. She copied his movements by taking the same amount of steps back and to the side. "I don't care if Shinigami don't like Arrancar. I don't like Arrancar either. It's why I came here where everyone hates them, like me. I saw Shinigami protecting Shinigami. Arrancar don't protect Arrancar."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:01 pm

Okitsugu's smiled waned a bit. This girl was odd. He took a single hand out of his pocket, ready to perform Kidō if need be. "You're going to have to be more specific on how you're 'different' from other Arrancar. We've not had good experiences with Arrancar lately, so we're more than a little suspicious of them. You're quite lucky another Shinigami didn't find you. You might be without a head right now." Okitsugu shrugged a bit. "Anyways, we Shinigami do protect our own, but you're not one of us, and you're not going to be, I'm afraid. I don't know what I can do to help you understand that, or even to help you along your way to... well, not being hated by your own kind. Although, I guess I'd rather be hated by an Arrancar than liked by one, so maybe you've got something going for you... but other people aren't as 'nice' as I am."

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:11 pm

Tala sat down. She kept her legs out and wiggled her feet back and forth. She had to think about that. "I'm weird because I don't have a bone on my head." she said and put both hands on her head, "Oh. I don't have a hole either." She lifted her shirt all the way up and showed him everything. And no, she wasn't wearing a bra. Where the hell would she get one in Hueco Mundo. "I can't open my Resurrection." she explained, saying it wrong. "Oh, and I'm also nice and don't like hurting things. They say that I'm stupid because of that stuff and that I don't belong anywhere cause I'm a freak." Tala felt her stomach begin to burn, like the feelings of fear and regret were beginning to well up within her. She didn't like what he said about never being one of them... "But why not?" Tala got up and stepped closer to him, holding her arms out, "I promise I can be a good Shinigami! I'll help you guys like you help each other. I'll be nice and protect you too. Please, I don't want to be with the Arrancar anymore!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:25 pm

Okitsugu's stopped her as she was about to reach where a bra should be. "No need to show me any higher." He wasn't going to take advantage of this little girl. Plus she looked young enough to be his kid or something. The fact she lacked a hole and a mask fragment intrigued him. He pulled out his daidenreishinki, and checked it. Sure enough, she was registering as an Arrancar. Captain Yamanaka would be... more than pleased to have her as a subject.

"I... I don't know how to break this to you. You're an Arrancar. Not a Shinigami. An Arrancar can't be a Shinigami. It's like saying an apple can't be an orange. It's just not possible. Your race is Arrancar. There is no way that we know of to change that, and even then, I don't know if it'd help you out. I'm sure you're nice, but it doesn't change the fact that you're an Arrancar." Okitsugu shook his head. "Captain-Commander, you're getting all of this, right? What should I do? Take her to R&D?"

Last edited by Tsubine on Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:42 pm

Tala was being honest because she didn't want anyone thinking she was bad. She wanted friends and friends should be honest, right? Lies make people mad, at least that's what she learned around some of the other Arrancar, though maybe that was just an Arrancar thing too? She'll have to test it or ask about it later. His explanation was understood, but that wasn't what she meant. "I think I said that wrong too... I don't mean I want to change what I am. I mean... I wish I could, but it's not possible, but I want it to be possible to make friends with Shinigami. Since you guys protect each other and don't try to kill each other... I think it'd be better... I think..." Tala went quiet when he began talking to someone. "Captain Commander. Is that your boss? That is your boss right? It sounds important! Can I talk to him?" "No. If what she's saying is true, I'd rather her not be tortured and destroy the vision of Shinigami that she holds. Bring her to Sokyoku Hill. I'll meet you there in five to ten minutes."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:41 am

Okitsugu shrugged. "Whatever you say, ma'am." Okitsugu thought that taking her to R&D would be best. But orders were orders, and here in the Soul Society he couldn't blame lousy connection. "I think my boss wants to speak with you, so yeah." Okitsugu grabbed Tala by the collar of her shirt. He smiled, then nodded. "Try not to throw up." And Okitsugu proceeded to shunpo his way to Soukyoku hill.

Once there, Okitsugu swallowed. He could feel animosity from the taller of two figures. But when Kaminari elbowed Tsubine in the stomach, it dropped. "Well, here she is." Okitsugu gently set Tala down. "Go on, introduce yourself." Okitsugu took a step backwards, his hand ready to move to fire off Kidō if need be.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:48 am

Tala got super excited when the boss wanted to speak with her. She hopped around for joy while clapping her hands until she was picked up by the collar. Tala naturally curled her legs and arms in, like a pup when it was being carried. "I'll show your boss that I can be a friend and then maybe you can all like me too." she said with a bit of confidence. "Huh?" Tala looked up to him as he shunpo'd and by the time they got there, Tala's stomach felt even worse. Not only that, the moment she looked up to the two standing there, especially the tall man, it got even worse. She felt lightheaded and like something was trying to squish her. As she was lowered, her feet lowered until she stood normally.

"I'm scared." was her reply to Okitsugu and pointed to Tsubine, "He scares me a lot." Kaminari sighed and glared at Tsubine again. She knew he wouldn't do anything, but he was being so hostile. This girl was weak as hell and Kaminari could take her without moving a muscle. A stare would knock her over. "Don't be afraid." Kaminari turned back to Tala again. Looking at the smaller one, Tala didn't feel too scared. She looked to her hand again. It was time to test it and figure out if she did do it wrong last time, but first... Tala used her finger to push her Zanpakutō off her hip and too the floor. She couldn't use it anyway! She then smiled big and walked toward Kaminari, "H-Hello. My name is Tala."

Kaminari stared at this girl. "Tala, is this some kind of trick?" Kaminari asked and looked toward the girls hand. "Did I do it wrong again?" Tala asked, looked to her hand, and then back to Okitsugu, "So how do Shinigami say hello? Is it different?" Kaminari was shocked as hell that this girl turned her back to Tsubine, especially with the hostility he was obviously showing. Kaminari tilted her head and looked to Okitsugu as he answered. Once he did, Kaminari would speak up again. "Look to me, Arrancar." she demanded. "Tala." Tala said with a shake of her head, "I know Shinigami don't like Arrancar, so if you call me that it means you won't like me either. I don't want to cause problems. I promise."

Kaminari usually wasn't the type to discriminate, but this was a situation with an Arrancar just a few months after her own kidnapping. Looking at this girl, Kaminari couldn't help but feel pity. Kaminari heard everything that was said before this meeting and actually believed her. "Captain Fujiki, when you were speaking with this girl before..." Kaminari spoke of Tala not as an Arrancar and Tala smiled and put her hands behind her back almost proudly, "...did you sense any lie within her? I could only get so much over the earpiece." Once Okitsugu answered, Kaminari looked to Tsubine. He could probably tell she was about to fold and there was no stopping her. Kaminari turned back to Tala and sighed.

"I'm going to assign you to someone. They will watch over you, guard you, and strike you down if you do anything against them or anyone else of the Gotei. I will be keeping this..." Kaminari shunpo'd behind Tala. Tala's eyes widened and she looked around quickly. She couldn't see Kaminari anywhere. When she heard the click of a sword exiting and reentering sheath, she turned around with fear in her eyes, but saw that Kaminari was just messing with her Zanpakutō. "You can have it if you want. It doesn't work for me." Tala said sweetly, as if giving a gift. "I will not keep your Zanpakutō for long, just until I can come to a final decision... Captain Fujiki, who would you recommend? Not R&D."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:44 am

Okitsugu shook his head. "Some Shinigami do greet one another with hand shakes... But it's not something Arrancar usually do. We're used to Arrancar stabbing us." This new Arrancar was definitely not a threat, unless she was a living bomb or something. "I don't know. I honestly don't know. She's too... naïve. It's hard to tell if she's just ignorant or lying. She could even be crazy. If I had to actually choose though, I'd say she's just very naïve. I don't think she's lying." She's just stupid was his unsaid implication.

Tsubine rolled his eyes before giving her a look of 'we're talking about this tonight.' He did not trust the Arrancar, and he most certainly didn't want one in the Seireitei. "R an—" Kaminari interrupted him, and he sighed. "They're the best equipped to watch over her." Okitsugu put his hand to his chin and stared for a good minute. There were many officers, and most of them he could trust to act rationally. But he was coming to the conclusion that the officers wouldn't be the problem, the rest of the Division would. "For now, I recommend myself. I can't watch over her full time, but I need to review my files on the officers of the other Divisions. I want to make sure that she'll be safe, but also under strong guard. If we had any available members of Red Division, they might be a—"

"No." Tsubine interrupted Okitsugu, but didn't look the man in his eyes. "The Red Division is currently on a heightened state of alert. I don't want them assigned to babysit something we should not have even let through." Tsubine was firm, and only a direct order from Kaminari would change his mind on this. "Alright, then I'll keep watch over her for now. Is that okay with you, Captain-Commander?"

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:33 am

Tala wasn't stabbing anyone unless the the boss told her to and she probably couldn't even do it then. This was interesting to her. As the three went back and forth, Tala turned her head to watch them talk. When it got to Tsubine, she stared at him even when Okitsugu spoke up. If Tsubine looked to her, she'd smile and point to his eyes, "Same color as mine." If not, she'd just look back to Kaminari when it was time to make a decision. Tala put her hands together happily and looked like she was begging. Kaminari was shorter than this chick, but still saw her as some sort of child. Her personality was odd. Arrancar did not behave this way... or look like that. That's when Kaminari realized Tala really didn't have a hole. "Huh..." Kaminari said aloud and then cleared her throat.

"Too bad, I was gonna suggest Lil-... Former Captain Antonovich." Kaminari shrugged. She would not override Tsubine's command, not on this. Lately she hadn't been making the best decisions and was trying to be better at it. Her gut feeling just told her this girl was truly... different. "Sounds good, Captain Fujiki. I entrust you with her care. Keep her by your side at all times, or at least in your line of vision." Kaminari gave him his orders, "If you need someone to watch over her for a certain time, just take her to Captain Hayashi or myself. Just contact me before hand so I can inform this one..." Kaminari tapped on Tsubine's chest, "Of what is going on." Tala saw this and smiled with a wide open mouth, "He's your best Shinigami friend, right? So that's why..."

"Why what?" "Why he looks like he wants to eat me. I can't blame him. Arrancar aren't nice. They're evil, it's why they don't like me. I think that the reason they don't like Shinigami is because their nice too, so I hope I can fit in here. I promise, I'll do exactly as you guys say as long as no one hurts me. If someone hurts me, I'm running away again..." "No one is going to hurt you and if they do, immediately inform me." Kaminari said and glanced to Okitsugu so he'd know that too was part of his orders. "Well... I'm gonna go home and get yelled at. Then I will discuss what to do about this with multiple other Captains before I truly make a final decision." Kaminari sighed and glanced to Tsubine before shunpo'ing off. "Well... I get to stay with you!" Tala turned to Okitsugu with a big smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:13 am