Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
Tryin' to Get Over You [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
Tryin' to Get Over You [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
Tryin' to Get Over You [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
Tryin' to Get Over You [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
Tryin' to Get Over You [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
Tryin' to Get Over You [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Tryin' to Get Over You [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
Tryin' to Get Over You [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
Tryin' to Get Over You [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

Tryin' to Get Over You [CLOSED]

Serenity
    Serenity

Tryin' to Get Over You [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tryin' to Get Over You [CLOSED]

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:01 am

Tryin' to Get Over You [CLOSED] - Page 2 Header16_zpsvvjb56hr

"It's just really embarrassing. Lilith and Kaminari both talk like I'm some kid because of it. There's always this "aw, you're so cute" tone when the thought comes up. They start bragging about their own experiences, which is weird coming from Kaminari because of my friendship with Tsubine." Midori just sighed and went back into staring at the fish. He apologized about bursting her bubble. She just nodded. "It's fine..." she sighed again, "I am so lame... and go ahead and be forward if you want." Midori listened to his claim and was surprised. She stood up straight, resting her hands on the railing over the moat, and stared at him. Once he was done, she raised her eyebrow at him and smirked.

"Either you're extremely confident in your ability to become my man or you're just that attracted to me." Midori said and then crossed her arms, leaning into him, "How do you know you're getting a second date? ...I mean you are, but how do you know?" Midori's mood shifted to a more playful one. She moved toward Kazuo and slid herself between him and the railing. She then grabbed onto his hands and put each of them on the railing on  both sides of her, so it was like she had him wrapped around her. With an extremely cheerful smile, she excitedly shuffled her feet and giggled to herself like an over-happy school girl on a date. She then looked straight up to him, nuzzling her forehead against his chin. "One of these days, I'm gonna play with your hair. That is my current goal."

Last edited by Serenity on Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Tryin' to Get Over You [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tryin' to Get Over You [CLOSED]

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:15 am

Midori was the most mature out of them. That much was obvious from what Kazuo knew of Lilith and Kaminari. So he could see why them picking on her made her feel insecure. And thankfully, Kazuo was allowed to be blunt. He smiled but was entirely serious. "I think it's a bit of both, really." Midori was very attractive, but it was his confidence that won him that. He felt that's why he was able to get a date with Midori in the first place. It took guts to ask out a Captain—even if you are another Captain.

"Because I'm just as stubborn as—if not more than—my brother. And I probably wouldn't have relented until I got that second date. You might be drowning in flowers and chocolates, but I'd eventually get it from you." Kazuo was joking, sort-of. He would have persisted. Kazuo hesitated as she had him wrapped around her, thinking of what he should do. And he made a gamble. He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her lightly. If she showed any sign of displeasure or discomfort, he'd immediately let go and apologize. "That's the sort of thing you get to do on a fifth or sixth date. Back at my place." Kazuo looked down and winked at Midori.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:30 am

Tryin' to Get Over You [CLOSED] - Page 2 Header8_zps4suvfmic

Kazuo was more up front and daring than Midori thought. "I like this side of you. I knew you were confident, but I didn't think you'd be so... I don't want to say aggressive, but something like that. Chocolates and flowers... You'd have to talk to a lot of people to figure out what I am and am not allergic to of course. Don't want to send me something that'll give me hives. Then you'd be in real trouble when the Gotei found out that you made Captain Hayashi sick!" It was now that Midori explained her hair-oriented goals. She was not expecting that reply either. Kazuo was full of surprises tonight. First, this is a date. Second, he's not a virgin. Third, he plans on taking that part of her. Apparently knew he'd get a second date no matter what... And now this? How fun.

Midori turned around to face him, making sure he kept his arms where she wanted them. "That's actually surprising. I don't know why I thought you'd prefer my place..." Midori tilted her head, looking him in the eyes, "I guess because of your brother, but I assume your rooms are far away from each other?" She waited for him to answer and then spoke up again. "Now that I think about it, I don't think I've every really seen the inside of the Saionji Manor. I was there during the scuffle, but that's about it. Any time either of you have an appointment I-..." Midori's face turned redder than Tsubine's eyes at that point. She put her hands over her face and closed her eyes. If it were possible, steam would be puffing out of the side of her head. "Oh my, oh my..." she covered her entire face and looked away.

Last edited by Serenity on Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:52 am

"I... would call it being forward. I'm not going to lie to you or beat around the bush when it comes to my intentions. Mainly because I don't have to worry about 'noble propriety' when it comes to you." Kazuo smiled, then let her continue about her chocolate and flowers. "Huh, last I heard you weren't allergic to anything. But I still don't want to cause you to be sick." He couldn't tell her that he knew that she wasn't allergic to anything. The 2nd Division had some... privileged access. They had to know about other Captains' physiology in case an autopsy or something more sinister was required. Kazuo raised an eyebrow when Midori started blushing hard. "You okay? ...Was it something I said?"
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:13 pm

"I'm not really, but it'd suck if I was and that happened." Midori freak out insert here. "I, um... Well..." Midori's face got even redder, something you wouldn't think was possible at this point, but it apparently was. "I... You... Just..." she groaned in frustration, "Usually, I don't think of patients in certain ways, but now I'm thinking of you in those ways and it's bad because those ways are technically forbidden. I can't be your doctor anymore... I've seen things because of certain examinations and now those images are in my head in other ways other than being your doctor." Midori wasn't wording correctly but she was trying. She couldn't look at his face and hers was just so red it was ridiculous. "Oh my."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:41 pm

"Midori..." Kazuo sighed. "Out of everyone I know, you're the one that could best separate personal and private matters. Besides... I don't see it as a problem, really. You know a bit more about me than most women do. I'd say that's a boon in your favor. And... well, really, it just means that you know what I've got to offer without any bluffing or puffing up from my end." Kazuo shrugged a bit. "And I don't really trust anyone else to be my doctor after all of these years."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:10 pm

"That's sweet and you're right not to trust anyone else. I am good at keeping things to myself, but that doesn't mean I'm perfect. I'm still a woman, Kazuo. I've had difficult times dealing with certain... things, especially when I work pretty closely with the people I have to examine. When you have an attractive man come in, even I have to show some self control. I know I make it my job to be the doctor of all Captains and Lieutenants, since I could pass it on to one of my subordinates, but I know how a lot of them are. I don't have anyone I can trust not to take advantage of you guys and it worries me. The woman are so immature. I have every Captain and Lieutenant file in a safe, Kazuo. In a safe! Because there have been too many times that someone has tried to grab a file and blackmail, see pictures, or anything like that. It's like... you don't even have pictures in a medical file! You know this! What are you doing?!" Midori sighed, rolled her eyes, and shook her head, but then she just giggled at it, "God, I need a Lieutenant, one I can trust, but I don't see that happening any time soon."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:21 pm

"You'll get a new Lieutenant. But I get that it must be hard to find one with your strict criteria. Though, truthfully... it sounds like you need a man. Most of the women in the Gotei are too... Well, terrifying. And you're so close-knit too. The Women's Association is much better-organized than the Men's Association..." Kazuo shook his head and smiled. "Either way... I guess at least you know what to look forward to." Kazuo had his playful face on as he looked down at Midori. This had been a fantastic first date, despite the bumps.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:23 am