Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
Track and Field [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
Track and Field [Closed] EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
Track and Field [Closed] EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
Track and Field [Closed] EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
Track and Field [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
Track and Field [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Track and Field [Closed] EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
Track and Field [Closed] EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
Track and Field [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

Track and Field [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity

Track and Field [Closed] Empty Track and Field [Closed]

Post by Serenity Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:04 am

Track and Field [Closed] Header3_zpsawybrnwr

Most of the students in this school had learned to stay the fuck away from Kirino Aozaki, but there were a few that just did not get the hint. Most of the students avoided her completely. Many feared her and what she might do if they crossed her path at the wrong time of the day. These were the people she was okay with. The other group of students were the ones she did not like. They tried testing her and challenging her to stupid duels. It's like they got a kick out of getting their asses kicked or thought she wasn't going to take them up on their offer. Kirino wasn't a bitch. She wasn't going to back down from a challenge. Every time they tried this shit, she made sure they got the message. Most never challenged her again. However, there was this one foolish prick named Yuudai that loved making sure to bother her every day. Yuudai never got the message and kept on coming back for more.

On this particular day, Kirino was spending time on the benches out near the track and field area. It was a cool day, but the sun was as bright as ever. There were only a few clouds in the sky and a breeze kept everyone from overheating. Kirino was laying flat on her back when Yuudai actually had the guts to drop some water over her white shirt. Kirino saw it coming and didn't even move. She stared at him, daring him to continue. If he did, he wouldn't like the punishment he got. When the water hit, Kirino felt a little refreshed by it. However, this could not be left alone. Kirino ended up chasing Yuudai down the benches and throughout the track. She said nothing, but he got everyone's attention by yelling. Kirino ran over a few hurdles and even some crouching people to get to him, but others saw something more. Kirino wasn't just running, she was gliding through the air with ease.

Needless to say, Kirino caught the bastard and beat the shit out of him right then and there. A few people tried to help him out when he called for it, but even though they were able to pull her off of him and hold her still, Kirino wasn't hurt. They started hitting her in the gut and she stood there with a raised eyebrow while watching them fail to bruise her. She wasn't even tensed to prepare for the hit. It just didn't hurt. When they tired themselves out, Kirino proceeded to beat the ever living shit out of them as well and then turned back to Yuudai. She hoped that this time he would have learned his lesson, but doubted it. With a final kick to his ribs, Kirino left the track with five people laying along the floor in pain. While others rushed in to help them, Kirino looked around for a place to nap. At this time, she was completely unaware of the positive attention that her performance had gotten.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Track and Field [Closed] Empty Re: Track and Field [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:31 am

Sena was not the star of the flat-out races for nothing. She trained hard every day to keep herself limber and speedy. Three days ago, she had been doing just that when someone actually jumped over her as she crouched to get a running start. It was amazing—especially the view. Sena just watched as the woman with long black hair lept over the hurdles like it was no one's business. No, she didn't just leap. She didn't jump either. It was like that was just her stepping over a puddle after a rainy day. It was full of such nonchalance and ease that Sena wondered if this woman was actually flying.

The thoughts of the woman, who Sena now knew was named Kirino Aozaki, flooded her brain. The small, pink-haired track star just couldn't get the beauty and grace from her mind. But there was a part of Sena that pushed against these thoughts. That was the part of her that saw the beatdown Kirino gave to that man she was chasing. Simply put, Kirino was terrifying. Which is why Sena was conflicted on her current mission. She had been tasked by the Track and Field club's president to ask Kirino to join. It was the start of the school year and they needed someone new for the hurdles. Kirino was perhaps the most obvious choice. She was simply too terror-inducing to ask.

Thus, the unpunchable Sena was tasked with this. After formulating a plan of attack, Sena approached Kirino during lunch. The young woman—as anyone who called Kirino a 'girl' was sorely mistaken—was sitting alone. Sena looked at the table, thinking about changing the approach. But she inhaled deeply and steeled herself. With her characteristic smile, Sena approached Kirino's table at the seat directly across from her. "Um h-hi," Sena stuttered, "would you mind if I joined you for lunch?" And with that, the room fell mostly silent.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:06 am

The day had started out normal. People avoided her and she avoided them. Teachers tried calling on her and all she had to do was stare at them to get them to back off. When lunch came around, she was sitting to the far back corner away from everyone. Usually the tables around her would be empty as well, but it wasn't like that this day. Instead, some little lady with bright pink hair was on one of them. Kirino ignored her, assuming she was new to the school. It would be understandable if the chick had no idea what type of person Kirino was. She was eating her lunch when she heard a sweet voice talking. It sounded close, too close. Everything around her went silent and Kirino looked around confused and then up to this girl. She was little, cute, and obviously ignorant of what she just got herself into.

"What?" Kirino said while chewing and then swallowed. She kept her eyebrow raised and then looked around to the people all staring. "GOT A PROBLEM!?" Kirino shouted and stood up from her chair as if she were ready to take everyone in this damn room on. Most people went about their business and Kirino sat back down and went back to her food. She went to take another bite when she realized the girl was still there. "What the hell do you want? I know it ain't lunch you're wantin', so what is it?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:37 am

Sena flinched when Kirino yelled and stood. She almost thought it was directed at her. Fear ran through her body and she felt her legs shake. But Sena stood firm. Although the metal fork on her tray rattled lightly, she couldn't help but stay. "Well, actually, you're sorta right. I do have something else I want to talk to you about, but I'd still like to join you." After getting stared at, Sena broke down. She couldn't handle it. "Well, actually... what I wanted to talk to you about was... I-I saw you... and um, so did the president of the Track and Field Club. And he wanted me to ask you if you'd join."

Sena's tray began to shake more. "Because... when you were, um, chasing that guy down... The way you jumped it was..." As Sena began to talk about Kirino's escapades across the track, she calmed down some. "It was like you were just taking a long step. There wasn't any, um, hesitation. So you were just gliding over the obstacles in your way... It was very, very, very, very, very cool. We really need someone for the hurdles... So would you like to join?" Sena smiled sweetly at Kirino as her tray finally stopped rattling from fear.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:36 pm

Kirino's stare was an  intense one and it worked like a charm. The girl spilled her guts, but Kirino was not expecting anything near what was said. She expected to be challenged to a dual through this girl, like the one challenging didn't have the guts to approach. Or she expected to get summoned to the Head Masters office after her more recent display of violence. It wasn't any of that. Instead, this girl was inviting her to join a club. "What? Why the hell?" Kirino raised an eyebrow at the girl. She began explaining and thought back to the day that was being talked about. Kirino nodded a bit to herself. She was pretty awesome and could see why they's want her, but why would she want them? "Why the hell would I join some club? What do I get out of being a member?" Kirino took another bite of her food and stared at Sena. If these people wanted her, they better offer her something.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:28 am

Sena shook slightly with Kirino's voice. It was harsh, as she expected, but Sena shouldn't be so afraid of this woman. And yet, she was. "'Why the hell' what?" Sena cocked her head to the side, genuine confusion on her face. Kirino thankfully answered her. Unfortunately, the answer only raised more questions. "W-well... If you win at events, you get trophies or medals... sometimes both. Um... You get access to any of the club's facilities at any time of day. Hmm... This isn't really a benefit of being a member, but... you get the chance to show that you're better than people at some things. I know there are some people that like that, but I don't know if you're one of them... I can't really think of anything else." Sena looked apologetic towards Kirino, as she really didn't have anything to offer—nor did she have the authority to offer anything more.

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:56 am

The things Sena stated weren't anything that Kirino would be interested in, at least up until proving she was better than others. That raised her interests a bit, but even then that wasn't enough. "You know, your friends are the first that come ask me to do something they want me to do without actually bribing me... I have other offers on the table." Kirino brought up her hands and began counting by pointing at her fingers, "Basketball team offered me free meals. Kendo club bribed me with money. The swim team said I got to choose their yearly trip... You're cute..." Kirino crossed her arms along her chest, "...but not cute enough for me to join just for that. If they want me, tell your group that they've got competing offers. I don't come cheap. Give me a reason to join and I'll consider it."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:37 am

Cute? Her? No way. Well, Sena knew she wasn't the ugliest thing. But Kirino saying it meant a little more. Usually it was a relative or a friend or something. Not the scary brutish woman in front of her. It was an odd change of pace that Sena didn't expect. Just like the price her club would probably have to pay to get Kirino. "I see... I don't think that we can offer anything as extravegant as the other clubs, but..." Sena gave a somewhat weak smile. She had given up hope on trying to recruit Kirino, as she knew that they couldn't afford her price. "I'll pass along the information to the president." Sena bowed and stepped away. She did not eat her lunch.

Sena's day continued as normal, but she couldn't keep Kirino out of her thoughts. She, like the president, wanted Kirino to join this club. They couldn't offer her anything. Due to disagreements between the president and the student council, their budget was at a bare minimum. Sena was using what money she had left over from her basic necessities to help the club out. Since that started six months ago, Sena had lost ten pounds off of her already-tiny frame.

But getting Kirino out of her mind was Sena's top priority now. There was no way to get Kirino into the club. They couldn't afford her meals, couldn't pay her, and they sure as hell didn't take trips. Despite Sena's own successes, the club overall wasn't in a position to bribe anyone with anything. So Sena had to forget about Kirino. To do so, she ran. Sena ran more than she should have on an empty stomach, but it was the only way to keep her mind clear. Upon reaching the hurdles, however, Sena's distraction caused her to miss the highest of them. She tumbled, taking the wooden hurdle with her. It broke and a sharp pain shot through Sena's leg. Upon looking at the six-inch-long splinter sticking in her leg, Sena let out a string of obscenities no one would ever expect to hear from such a tiny girl.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:06 am

The rest of Kirino's day went like she expected. Everyone avoided her how she liked. The school day came to an end and she had no reason to rush home, so she stayed after. She did nothing productive, but enjoyed hanging out on the library computer for a while. Well, she would have if the damn internet wasn't out. Annoyed, she decided it was time to go back to her dorm and go to sleep after getting her work done. She wasn't the perfect student, but Kirino definitely was not the worst either. She usually got a single A, multiple B's, and the occasional C throughout her classes. People were always surprised when they realized that Kirino, the scary delinquent, wasn't failing her classes or always ditching.

Kirino was making her way to the back to her dorm through the track and field area. Like many other students, she left through the back when she could. It was easier to walk home that way instead of the long way around. She was in her own little world when she heard a semi-familiar voice suddenly let out a stream of unexpectedly foul language. She looked over to see the little lady she had spoken to before on the ground. She stared for a moment and then went toward her to see what was wrong. Kirino had a bag slung over her right shoulder and her left hand in her pocket. She walked up behind Sena and raised an eyebrow. "You alright?" she asked casually, "What the hell happened to you?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:11 pm

Tears shone in the evening sun. Sena leaned up, holding her leg. She touched the splinter, letting out another wave of swears. She fell backwards, trying to let the pain die down. But wasn't. When she opened her eyes, Kirino was above her, asking questions. "No, no I am not alright." Sena couldn't smile, yet she was happy to see Kirino. "I was doing the hurdles and... I missed the tallest one. It fell underneath me and broke." Sena pointed to the shard of wood sticking through her leg. "Do you think you could carry me to the nurse's station? I don't think I can walk like this..." Sweat beaded down her face as the pain grew as each second passed.
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:46 pm

When Sena looked up, Kirino got a decent view of her leg. Kirino hissed and winced. She couldn't imagine how much that hurt. "I don't remember  you ever making mistakes like that... Aren't you like the perfect runner or somethin'?" Kirino asked after she explained. When Kirino was asked to take care of her though, Kirino looked around. No one was in sighed. That meant two things: Kirino couldn't order someone else to do it and she would not be seen by anyone else while doing this. Good. Kirino looked back down to Sena and held out her bag. She placed it in the girls lap and luckily it wasn't heavy. "Hold this." she said and then swooped Sena into her arms. "Guess you got me on a good day." Kirino said and then carried her off to the nurses office. During the trip, Kirino was silent. She wasn't one to talk unless Sena ended up asking her something and then she might try some light conversation.

At the nurses office, Kirino looked around. "Nurse, you still here?" Kirino called out. At first it looked like no one was there, but then a woman walked out the back and just eyed Kirino. "Stop that shit. I didn't do it this time." Kirino rolled her eyes and set Sena down on one of the beds in the room. "The girl got hurt running and then falling over... What is it called?" Kirino looked to Sena for confirmation, "Yeah, that. What is your name anyway?" As Sena and Kirino talked, the nurse  got to work.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:25 pm

"Running is what I'm good at... I'm still short though." Which was true, but not the reason why she fell. Sena was not going to tell Kirino that she fell because she was distracted on thoughts on this woman. No, that wouldn't be... polite. It'd also be a little creepy. Sena let out an 'oof' as the bag landed on her lap. And as soon as Kirino picked her up, Sena was as stiff as a board. She wouldn't move, and she was too embarrassed to try to talk on the way there.

Sena was surprised to see that the nurse and Kirino seemed to have some sort of history. She had apparently sent many people to this room. "The hurdles. The very last one, actually." Sena winced as the nurse worked on the splinter. "Sena. Sena Shouzuki." She stayed quiet for a while, then decided to ask something that had been on her mind. "Is... there a reason you don't join any clubs? You seem like the type that would have jumped right into the kendo club or the judo club or something..."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:01 pm

Kirino stood back and leaned against the wall, arms crossed along her chest. She watched the nurse's work, wondering how deep that shard of wood actually went. Kirino wasn't sure whether the nurse would even be able to handle that. It looked like something that the hospital needed to take care of, not some every day nurse at the school. Kirino was pulled from her thoughts when Sena asked her a question. Kirino shrugged. "I don't like people and frankly they don't like me. The only reason anyone asks me to their clubs is because they want me to win shit for them." Kirino explained, obvious annoyance in her voice, "It's never been a friend or someone like that... Always a group of people who know they can't win without me or would at least win easier if I was there. What's the point of joining a club, or a group of people, like that anyways? Why do you join the club? Was it for yourself or did someone come begging your quick little ass to come win for them because they couldn't do it?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:07 pm

Sena understood Kirino's reasoning. It wasn't wrong, but it wasn't right either. "I joined because it's the only thing I'm good at. I thought, maybe, if I did this I could make friends. I've made a few, but not that many. And the ones I made aren't close to me." Sena thought for a moment, then looked to Kirino with hesitation clear in her eyes. "Well, if I asked you to join... a-as a friend, or as a potential one at least... would you consider joining then?"

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:27 pm

Kirino was surprised that Sena joined the club to make friends. "But you're one of those really nice girls. How do you not have many friends?" Kirino asked a little confused. Kirino was taken aback by the new offer. Join as this girls friend? Even the nurse stopped working and looked curiously at Kirino. "I... Uh..." Kirino was caught off guard, "Hm... I just might consider it. You'd end up being the first friend I had in this hell-hole, so maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea... No telling anyone if I do decide to join though. I don't need any fuckwits deciding to mess with me because I joined a club to make friends... Well, a friend I mean. I don't want many and that is not a secret I want getting out. Got it?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:13 pm

Sena shrugged. She looked genuinely disheartened and confused. She wanted to make friends, but not many liked her. "I wish I knew. Maybe it's my small chest? I know guys at least like hanging out with the ones with larger ones. Like yours." Sena made the joke at herself, but it was true. Kirino was much more well-endowed than Sena was. She was as flat as a washing board, and it was a bit of a deal for her. Then, she made the offer to Kirino. And with Kirino's reply, Sena's eyes lit up. The nurse had to push her back down onto the bed twice to stop her from wiggling around in excitement.

"I understand!" Sena said happily with stars practically in her eyes. "Um... You could just tell people that you wanted to try something different or that you bullied the club into letting you in if you want people to really stop asking questions." Then, Sena's smile waned for a second. "And... I don't think anyone would mess with you because of that. After that last display, they'd probably go after me because I'm weaker. And as long as I can run away..." The nurse spoke up with a sigh. "You won't be doing any running for about two weeks." "W-what?"

"You're going to need stitches once this is out, and where it is, you won't be able to run for any length of time without tearing the stitches out. I'd prefer it if you would take a crutch or something, but..." "You know I don't do crutches." "Exactly." Sena thought for a moment, then looked up at Kirino with apologetic and pleading eyes. "Um... I... um, might have to ask for a favor... You can say no, of course, but... running is the only way I can get out of trouble... So if something happens and I'm in trouble... c-c-can I call on you for help?"

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:42 pm

Kirino raised an eyebrow and looked down to Sena's breasts and then to her own. "Like mine, huh?" she chuckled, "So if I go around acting like you, all the guys will want a piece of this?" The nurse chuckled, "Yeah probably." Kirino chuckled again and shook her head, "Men are so fucking stupid." "That's why I'm a lesbian." Kirino stood stunned as she watched the nurse for that moment. She looked to Sena, then back to the nurse. The nurse looked back to Kirino and smiled, which allowed Kirino and the nurse to share a laugh. Kirino then explained to Sena that she'd join. "I'll think of something to get people off my back." Kirino explained and then the information about her not running came up. Kirino didn't think it was that big of a deal, but Sena did. Kirino crossed her arms and watched the two talk.

Kirino looked to Sena with a raised eyebrow after the last question was asked. Kirino stepped up to Sena's side and looked down at her, almost like a teacher scolding a student. "Sena, you're saying that as if you expect people to mess with you. Is there something I need to take care of?" Kirino asked, showing a bit of a protective side, not exactly giving Sena a chance to reply, "Is someone messing with you? If you have to, start telling people that you hired me as your bodyguard. We'll see how many try to fuck with you after that." Kirino scoffed and then looked to the nurse, "She able to go?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:10 pm

Sena was stuck. The nurse admitted she was lesbian to them. Which was surprising, somewhat. Sena just looked kind-of dumbfounded for a moment. Kirino's voice about joining was enough to snap her out of her stupor. For now at least. Unfortunately, Sena couldn't join in with Kirino with her introduction to the club. Not yet. Sena recoiled under Kirino's scolding. She kinda shrank up, and tried to reply but was cut off by Kirino. "Not ex—" This would be a talk for another day.

"Not yet. The splinter broke off, and I'm going to have to use forceps to get it out... It'll sting, so tell me when you're ready." Sena swallowed and nodded. The nurse yanked the remaining piece of wood, about two inches long, from Sena's leg. The color from the young girl faded, and the pain caused an instant reaction. Sena's hand was holding tightly onto Kirino's. She didn't realize she had done it, but she needed something to squeeze for the pain. Kirino's hand was just the first thing she was able to reach. Once Sena realized this, she quickly retracted her hand and went as red as her leg was turning. "S-sorry... I didn't mean to grab your hand like a stress ball there..."

The nurse proceded to stitch Sena's leg up. She was given a minor painkiller to deal with the pain. It wasn't a major wound, so she didn't require any controlled substances, just a painkiller stronger than ibuprofen. Sena felt a tightness in her leg, and she knew she couldn't run without causing a lot of injury to herself. "You're free to go now." "Thank you!" Sena waved to the nurse as she left. She looked to Kirino, smiling. "And thank you as well... Who knows how long I would have been out there before I would have gotten help."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:06 pm