Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade

A forum-based original AU Bleach RP.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Tsubine's Code Testing
Overcoming the Odds [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:33 am by Tsubine

» Rumors and Alternative Facts [Private]
Overcoming the Odds [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm by Snopy

» Ryuunosuke Asakawa [WIP]
Overcoming the Odds [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am by Tsubine

» Maaya the Negotiator [Closed]
Overcoming the Odds [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:29 am by Tsubine

» Promise of a Good Time
Overcoming the Odds [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:45 pm by Serenity

» Training Day [Private]
Overcoming the Odds [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm by Serenity

» Gotei 13 Hierarchy
Overcoming the Odds [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 am by Tsubine

» His Time in the Sunlight [Private]
Overcoming the Odds [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm by Serenity

» Snopy's Template's V9001
Overcoming the Odds [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:44 am by Snopy

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 2339 messages in 271 subjects

We have 57 registered users

The newest registered user is Zampakto

2 posters

Overcoming the Odds [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity

Overcoming the Odds [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Overcoming the Odds [Closed]

Post by Serenity Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:50 am

Overcoming the Odds [Closed] - Page 2 Header10_zpsxjxwwpfg

Before he could say anything, Midori put her finger in front of her lips. She led him into an empty office and then stepped inside, closing the door so he could explain. Midori understood where he was coming from. She may not agree with his methods, but that wasn't her place. She was here to support him and if he felt he needed to get away, she would provide him with that sanctuary. Midori nodded and placed her hand on his cheek. "Then once we're all done here, I'll go help you pack. You can stay as long as you'd like, okay?" Midori stood on the tips of her toes and kissed his cheek, "Just feel better. I don't want you to be angry for too long. So your brother knew about her this entire time?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:11 am

Kazuo sat down in an empty chair after being led into the room. This had been a very, very, very stressful day. His head was pounding from a headache, and the dimness of the office was a relief. "I... I don't know if he knew about her exactly. I think he knew about..." Kazuo's face furrowed in disgust. "An illegitimate child. But I don't think he knew about her specifically... I think the last name he knew though." Kazuo shook his head, sighing heavily. "I don't know what all he's been keeping from me because he, my mother, or my grandfather didn't think I could 'handle it' or 'carry that burden.' I'm angry at my father, yeah, but I'm not mad at Hanae. She knows that. I'm angry at J because he kept something like that from me like I was still a kid. And I'll tell you, being the younger brother to someone that shines like him makes you think you're never up to anyone's standards. J was the only person in the family that I could always rely on to make sure I didn't feel that way. Now? I don't know anymore," Kazuo scoffed. "Sorry about dumping this all on you, just... this has been an eventful day to say the least."
    Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:26 am

Overcoming the Odds [Closed] - Page 2 Header10_zpsxjxwwpfg

Midori sighed. Kazuo's day had gone bad and she didn't like that, but she hated that his life had just been turned upside down. Even if it wasn't her fault, she kind of wished she never found that he and Hanae were siblings now. She walked over to him and sat down in his lap, laying her head on his shoulder. She didn't know what else to do or say. She just wanted to be there for him. "Don't apologize, Kazuo. You have no reason to and I understand your day hasn't been fun." she looked up to him, but his shoulder stayed her pillow for the time being, "Look at the bright side though. Your family just got bigger? And also... You know your brother well, Kazuo. Do you really think he kept it from you because he thinks your a child? I highly doubt that. I know it hurts, but don't you think this has hurt him too?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    Better Red than Dead

Post by Tsubine Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:59 pm

Kazuo wrapped his arms around Midori again, one hand rubbing the back of her head. This was just comfortable to him. "He said they kept it from me so I wouldn't have to 'carry that burden.' That was the reason he told me. It's a shame on our family, yeah. But... I can't entirely see why they kept it from me for so long. Beyond that... I don't think J would have ever told me had this not come up. I know I'm going to have a more... proper conversation with him once I calm down. He needs to know this wasn't right. I deserved to know about this before now. If something happens to him, I'm the one that's going to take over, at least until he and Maaya have a kid. But until then, there are secrets I need to know apparently so if something comes up, I'm not going to be caught slack-jawed." He sighed and smiled at her. "But it's... good that our family just got bigger, I think. She... ha, you know, she's just about the right age and everything to be friends with Maaya. I'm also going to introduce her and Kaminari soon. I'm hoping some of Kaminari's abundant energy will rub off on Maaya a bit. Not too much though, I don't think J wants a ball of energy, yanno?"

Serenity
    Serenity

Post by Serenity Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:14 pm

Overcoming the Odds [Closed] - Page 2 Header15_zps3wvmlskn

"I guess this all brought out more than I thought it would. I'm sorry." Midori sighed, feeling guilty about it all. She was glad he was looking on the brighter side though. He had a sister, his family got bigger, and apparently he was getting close enough to Kaminari that he wanted to introduce her to the family. That was surprising. Midori raised her head to look at him. "Hehe. Kaminari's energy seems a little too much for someone like J. Though, Hanae's got some energy of her own and is in Kaminari's squad, if you didn't realize that already... Oh, and how is her training going?" she brought that up to change the subject a bit, but her eye was caught by something. She looked passed Kazuo's head and through some blinds of the office window. J was leaving. "It seems your brother is on his way out."

Midori stood up and went to walk out of the office. However, she was stopped when a patient of hers darted out of her bedroom and hugged J from behind. Midori immediately swung the door almost shut and kept it cracked to listen. She put her finger in front of her lips so Kazuo wouldn't say anything too. "I'm glad I finally got to meet you guys." Hanae said in a joyful way, tears welling up in her eyes. J was stuck for a moment, but turned back to pat Hanae on the head. He stopped though and ended up giving her a quick hug. "Go rest, Hanae." he told her and she nodded. Hanae turned away cheerfully, with almost too much energy cause she hurt herself in the process. "Careful." Hanae giggled, waved, and went back to her room saying "I've got the coolest big brothers in the entire world!"

"That you do..." Midori muttered from her hiding place in the office, glancing to Kazuo with a smile. Once J vanished down the hallway, Midori released the door and stepped out of the office. "Tell me when you want to go pack up your stuff and I'll head out with you." she said patting his chest and then going into Hanae's room. She helped the girl back into bed since she was having trouble. "You be careful now. Getting out of bed like that is against regulations. I know you were excited and congratulations on having your family back." Midori tucked Hanae in and kissed the girl's forehead. "Thanks Miss Hayashi." "Now sleep well, dear." Midori stepped out after dimming the lights and closing her door, "Hanae really is a cutie. I've always liked her. At least now I know why."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:22 am